Elite indicators :) - page 274

Hercs
Hercs  

Thanks Mladen..

Hi Mladen,

Trust you had a great weekend.

Thank you for being willing to look into this indicator's head for me; much appreciated as always.

And to everyone else, please don't bother to download this indicator in its present form; it is of little use to man or beast. Thanks for understanding and saving yourself a lot of agro.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

It is juast a wraper for "TrendEnvelopeCOL_DEM" indicator and I do not have that indicator.

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Trust you had a great weekend.

Thank you for being willing to look into this indicator's head for me; much appreciated as always.

And to everyone else, please don't bother to download this indicator in its present form; it is of little use to man or beast. Thanks for understanding and saving yourself a lot of agro.
bebeshel
bebeshel  

"Third Candle Trend_v1"(EA)

Mladen

I have same problems with :"Third Candle Trend_v1"(EA)

i have this errors :

2011.01.31 09:46:07 2011.01.27 23:59 HiLow channel Jurik smooth EURUSD,M15: removed

I have this indicator end it"s work.

What i have to do ??

Hercs
Hercs  

Sorry..

mladen:
ValeoFX

It is juast a wraper for "TrendEnvelopeCOL_DEM" indicator and I do not have that indicator.

regards

Mladen

Attached and again many thanks.

doppy
doppy  

Hi,mladen.

i have been using allaverage2.5 created by Igorad.

this indicator is awesome and i like the MA method IE/2.

is it possible to apply this logic to BollingerBand ?

it's name will be allaverage BollingerBand, i guess.

and then, is it possible to change colors on upper band and lower band like MA(middle) line?

i hope you could understand meanings.

Regards.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

ValeoFX

Here you go Rewrote the whole thing (as you will see when you open the source) Kept the parameters as they were, the rest is different. It is a single indicator now (does not require ab\ny additional indicator)
regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Attached and again many thanks.
Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Rewrote the whole thing (as you will see when you open the source) Kept the parameters as they were, the rest is different. It is a single indicator now (does not require ab\ny additional indicator)
regards Mladen

==============

What a mega star you are Mladen and I mean it sincerely. Thank you ever so much.

Best personal regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

yamaichi

Here you go
One thing though : I can not make the bands change colors the way the ma line change it too since it would require too much buffers (it would exceed the limit of 8 drawing buffers that metatrader 4 has) Also, you can specify deviations period separately from the averages period (for practical reasons - on some of them they have to be different to ha a meaningful result)

regards

Mladen

yamaichi:
Hi,mladen.

i have been using allaverage2.5 created by Igorad.

this indicator is awesome and i like the MA method IE/2.

is it possible to apply this logic to BollingerBand ?

it's name will be allaverage BollingerBand, i guess.

and then, is it possible to change colors on upper band and lower band like MA(middle) line?

i hope you could understand meanings.

Regards.
doppy
doppy  

Thanks mladen!

I appreciate your work.

This is really look like what I have been wanted.

I understand about buffers of metatrader 4.

but it seems more easy to read the trend without bands change colors.

Kindest regards.

stav01
stav01  

Mtf

Hi Mladen,

Is there any chance of a MTF version of this beauty that you coded? Also, would there be any advantage in basing it on new RSX?

Best regards,

Paul.