Elite indicators :) - page 271

bebeshel
bebeshel  

"Fourier extrapolacion of P. A. BB Macd","

May you do : "Fourier extrapolacion of P. A. BB Macd","Fourier extrapolacion of R-Ftlm-Stlm-Adaptive-4colorhisto-mtf"

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Flytox:
Hi mrtools ,

i like this thing very much. I tried to modify the way the alert information is displayed but not able to. I'd like it to specify the symbol and the tf concerning the alert.

Ps: i'a m talking about your TTM_Ssa bars alert indi.

Thx a lot

Moved the symbol and timeframe, to the front of visual alert left the email alert as is

maccanz
maccanz  

ssa of price

Hi

i was wondering if it was possible to convert this indicator to a NRP version

regards

Mark

altoronto
altoronto  
maccanz:
Hi

i was wondering if it was possible to convert this indicator to a NRP version

regards

Mark

Let's say like this, it's already NRP but the nature of SSA is to recalculate itself so that's why you think is repainting.

Flytox
Flytox  
mrtools:
Moved the symbol and timeframe, to the front of visual alert left the email alert as is

YOU ROCK ! Thanks again

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is a Fourier extrapolation of SSA of price too

In order to add some clarity in display, added a possibility to display the main indicator value on chart, and some options are added (so it is suitable as a frame for indicators that should be displayed on a main chart) Added options to turn on and of the display of main indicator values (SSA of price in this case) and past values (that are calculated as a basis for future - extrapolated values)
To remind : this one needs libSSA.dll and fourier extrapolation.dll in order to work. Also, as a short "how to" : when you notice that changing the harmonics number does not change the values of the Fourier values, either make the frequency tolerance or the number of past bars less(so if you do not want to sacrifice past, make the frequency tolerance less. Be careful though, because making the frequency tolerance to small can overload your PC)

PS: made a change in how the values are shown (the control what is shown) Please re-download the indicator if you do not have a ShowFutureValuesoption in the indicator

SIMBA
SIMBA  
mladen:
Here is a Fourier extrapolation of SSA of price too

In order to add some clarity in display, added a possibility to display the main indicator value on chart, and some options are added (so it is suitable as a frame for indicators that should be displayed on a main chart) Added options to turn on and of the display of main indicator values (SSA of price in this case) and past values (that are calculated as a basis for future - extrapolated values)
To remind : this one needs libSSA.dll and fourier extrapolation.dll in order to work. Also, as a short "how to" : when you notice that changing the harmonics number does not change the values of the Fourier values, either make the frequency tolerance or the number of past bars less(so if you do not want to sacrifice past, make the frequency tolerance less. Be careful though, because making the frequency tolerance to small can overload your PC)

Thanks again Mladen

S

Hercs
Hercs  

Indicator does not show up..

mrtools:
This one is fourier extrapolation of averages.

===========

Hi Bill,

When I loaded the indicator, my MT4 just "died" on me! No indicator appearing and I have all the necessary files in their correct folders. Any suggestions, plse?

Thanks in advance.

Hercs
Hercs  

Post #2676 on P.268

Mladen,

When you have a moment, please would you mind replying to my question on P.268 and Post#2676 regarding the "arrows"? Thanks very much.

bulliz
bulliz  

Hi mladen,

when you have time ,

could you please take a look at my request #2680?

Thank you very much as usual

Regards

bulliz