Elite indicators :) - page 283

William Snyder
William Snyder  
traderduke:
Mrtools

I have a couple problems. I solved 1 of them and need help on the others.

1. Line 108 changed buffer number froim 7 to 6.

2. The readings go as high as 4.5+ on the up but only as far as -3.5+, it seems a -1 is missing BUT I can't seem to isolate the problem.

3. SMALL matter but can't get RSI to register accuratly when below 50, seem my feable attemps.

Thanks It looks great!! I especisally love the Math addition on line 104, a neat concept.

Ray

Not sure why i called Labtrend3 buffer# 7 instead of 6 guess i was thinking total buffers sorry about that! Anyway tried / 1000 on RSI instead of /100 to me think its working better, have trouble with normalization too. Also not sure how to do what you are asking with the RSI or exactly what you are asking about displaying RSI.

hazelj80
hazelj80  

hello, i was wondering if someone could add an email alert to this indicator? i don't use it alone and i i have seen it in ST before so i know what it does. i use it in conjunction with divergences and 2 TF confirmation.

thanks in advance!

Files:
Manu
Manu  

Pivotal point

Wonderful !

Thank you very much, mladen !

regards,

Hercs
Hercs  
ValeoFX:
=================

Ever grateful for your kindness, Mladen. Will let you know by Monday whether it is doing what I want it to do. Appreciate you.

Best personal regards.

=============

Good morning Mladen,

I promised to let you know about the performance of this indicator according to my prerequisites and sadly, it does not do that. Whereas your "nonlagma nrp" performs like a rock, this one jumps around due to the fact that it calculates 4 different TFs. I think I may have a solution to the problem, but do not want to take your concentration to something else as you are focussing on other requests here.

Best regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
This indicator is from the latest TASC (March, 2011) issue : "Three-Bar Inside Bar Pattern" article, by Johnan Prathap (article published here : Three-Bar Inside Bar Pattern - Johnan Prathap )
PS: due to conditions it has to fulfill, wait for the closed bar before entering on the signal
Files:
bebeshel
bebeshel  

"three lines broken" --- SUBCHART

If you are looking at the picture, you will see "three lines broken" on a graph, more .... I begged as SUBCHART

Thanks.

Files:
3lb.jpg 59 kb
rosijitosin
rosijitosin  

can somebody pls get me mtf_zerolag_macd. thanks in advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rosijitosin:
can somebody pls get me mtf_zerolag_macd. thanks in advance

Here you go.

Files:
rosijitosin
rosijitosin  

Mr Tool, thanks for ur quick response, i would appreciate if is the mtf one, thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

rosijitosin

It (the zero lag macd) already is a mtf. Here is for example a 1 hour interpolated zl macd on 15 minute chart
regards

Mladen

rosijitosin:
Mr Tool, thanks for ur quick response, i would appreciate if is the mtf one, thanks in advance
Files:
zl_macd.gif 28 kb