Elite indicators :) - page 275

ValeoFX

Here you go It allows you to specify different length for each time frame now (in the TimFramesLengthsparameter - same rule as for the rest of parameters : they should be entered for each time frame separated by ";") . If a length for a time frame is omitted, it will not be calculated (I thought to use length 1 instead when omitted, but decided to omit the calculation in that case instead - seems more logical)

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
================

Thanks for the explanation, but I am aware of it already.

What is want is to have say the following values asigned to each TF:

M1 = 15 / M5 = 34 / M15 = 8 / M30 =8 etc.

By using the 1;1;1;1; ratio I than get a correct (?) picture of each setting on the respective TFs. Right?

Thanks very much for helping.

Many thanks Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

It allows you to specify different length for each time frame now (in the TimFramesLengthsparameter - same rule as for the rest of parameters : they should be entered for each time frame separated by ";") . If a length for a time frame is omitted, it will not be calculated (I thought to use length 1 instead when omitted, but decided to omit the calculation in that case instead - seems more logical)

regards

Mladen

=================

Ever grateful for your kindness, Mladen. Will let you know by Monday whether it is doing what I want it to do. Appreciate you.

Best personal regards.

Mladen,

Does it repaint (recalculate) - refering to the

sigmoidal normalized jf2 indicator?

Sorry, have to ask this questions all the time.

Thank you

Hi Codex

Thank you very much

Cheers

Hello mladen,

could you please enhance these two indicators by attaching your great "smooting algorithm" to both of them - if it is possible for you? I hope I am not outrageous asking for two indicators at the same time.

The "Trend direction & force index" was made from you and I think the repulse was originally made by Eric Lefort. There are some different looking versions around. But I like this one with its more periods showing. I would like to test these indis with a 1 min TF trading and I hope that your enhanced versions with your special smoothing would be an advantage.

Thanks in advance

derfel

yuhu

No, it does not :):)

regards

Mladen

yuhu:
Mladen,

Does it repaint (recalculate) - refering to the

sigmoidal normalized jf2 indicator?

Sorry, have to ask this questions all the time.

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks Mladen

crack.off

mladen:
crack.off

If I understand you correctly it should change color when the slope (trend) changes so now the value changes line color when the slope changes. Color changes when alerts are triggered is solved in dots in color of the trend at the bar where the level values are crossed

regards Mladen

derfel

First this one
regards

Mladen

derfel:
Hello mladen,

could you please enhance these two indicators by attaching your great "smooting algorithm" to both of them - if it is possible for you? I hope I am not outrageous asking for two indicators at the same time.

The "Trend direction & force index" was made from you and I think the repulse was originally made by Eric Lefort. There are some different looking versions around. But I like this one with its more periods showing. I would like to test these indis with a 1 min TF trading and I hope that your enhanced versions with your special smoothing would be an advantage.

Thanks in advance

derfel

ValeoFX:
=================

Ever grateful for your kindness, Mladen. Will let you know by Monday whether it is doing what I want it to do. Appreciate you.

Best personal regards.

Thanks guys, and let us know if you find some good settings.

Regards.

derfel,

And this one too

When you take a look at the code you will find out that it is rewritten completely. There were some issues in it that needed to be solved (the way how ema smoothing in calculations was done, as an example, also left some comments where I left the code as is for sake of having same values, but ... you shall see my opinion there) so decided to make a cleaned up one, and added the usual stuff we have in mtf here
PS: since there are 3 "repulses" in this one, every one can be separately smoothed. By default the smoothing is done only on the first repulse. to turn off smoothing on any repulse value just set the SmoothLength(nnn) value to less than or equal to 1

regards

Mladen

Reason: