Elite indicators :) - page 281

PriceChannel

mrtools

Excellant job on this Price Channel indicator.The indicator looks real good on H4 charts now if we can just get the EA to function as well.

I'm trying to set up an EA using Your PriceChannel on jurik. I've never had this happen before but the buffers for smax & smin appear to be frozen on the strategy tester data window which of course affects the trend buffer for signaling.

my only change to the indicator is that I added the buffer setLabel 's for 4,5, & 6.

Can you help??

Ray

mrtools:
Did a jurik mod of price channel the arrow with the ball is pretty good entries and the arrow by itself is reentry or time to add another lot

traderduke:
mrtools

Excellant job on this Price Channel indicator.The indicator looks real good on H4 charts now if we can just get the EA to function as well.

I'm trying to set up an EA using Your PriceChannel on jurik. I've never had this happen before but the buffers for smax & smin appear to be frozen on the strategy tester data window which of course affects the trend buffer for signaling.

my only change to the indicator is that I added the buffer setLabel 's for 4,5, & 6.

Can you help??

Ray

Hi Ray,

Called the indicator exactly how the external parameters are, then added Pctrend1 for the condition 1 bar before so for when say going from downtrend to uptrend would be

if ( Pctrend > 0 && Pctrend1 < 0) and the opposite of course for uptrend to downtrend not able to test now if this works i'm on my laptop and it doesn't have enough power while market is open so let me know if this works for you. Also keep up the good work, you were very close

ps) not sure if it will make much of a difference or not but changed the extern int SmoothPhase, to extern double SmoothPhase so you may want to redownload this indicator or change it yourself to be safe!

help please!

i need help with this indicator. it needs an email alert on candle close when a signal appears. it's actually a pretty good cycle indicator since thats' one of the 5 things i pay attention to. you need both of these to make the MTF version work

thanks in advance!

hazelj80

Here you go

There is no "on current" choice for alerts here since this one can change the signal backwards so this one checks when is the last signal given and if a new one happens on any bar between the previous alert and a current bar, then it alerts

regards

Mladen

hazelj80:
i need help with this indicator. it needs an email alert on candle close when a signal appears. it's actually a pretty good cycle indicator since thats' one of the 5 things i pay attention to. you need both of these to make the MTF version work thanks in advance!

i noticed that it does that after running it in ST last night. wanted to see what it was i was looking at. I'll have to play with it some more.

Thanks!

SuperTrend nrp alert

Codex:
Hi Yuhu,

Mladen actually made this fix for me quite some time ago. I asked for the exact same thing.

Here is his post: (Trend Magic got renamed to SuperTrend nrp)

Cheers

Codex

Please could one of you fantastic coders add a basic alert to this "SuperTrend nrp" on change of color ??

A basic pop up stating the pair that the alert is on and the basic standard alarm.wav file would be fine

Cheers

infestor:
Please could one of you fantastic coders add a basic alert to this "SuperTrend nrp" on change of color ??

A basic pop up stating the pair that the alert is on and the basic standard alarm.wav file would be fine

Cheers

Hi Infestor,

Try this one seems to be working fine.

hi Mladen,

i request pls, could u make this particular qqr-t an mtf. thanks for ur good understanding.

Files:
qqe_-t.ex4  4 kb

mrtools:
Hi Infestor, Try this one seems to be working fine.

Dude your the bomb !! Email alert too .. .. nice

Many thanks for such a fast response.

Indictors

Hi

I posted this in another section, but no response. Hopefully this lively thread is a better place:

Hi

I use MetaTrader 4 to trade indices and stocks mainly. There's a couple of indicator's I'd like coding if any of you experts can help me.

1) Percent Rank Indicator. This needs to be similar to the in built moving average indicator in that you can apply it to the market or an indicator value over a set period. e.g. 252 period percent rank of the ATR.

In my own trading I use the synthetic vix Williams vix fix. with a percent rank applied. I've found high readings to be good buying signals on stock markets.

2) Day of the month indicator -

OK this sounds an obvious one, but stock markets have been incredibly prone to rallying hard around the turn of the month. I'd like an indicator that displays 1 if its the first trading day of the month, 2 for second, 3 for third. -1 for last trading day, -2 for 2nd last and -3 for last trading day.

Naturally we all know what day of the month it is, but at the moment I've having to manually filter my auto trades because I can't find a metatrader indicator to do this for me.

Any help very much appreciated. If you trade stock markets then the day of the month indicator is an incredibly useful indicator. Last year if you had just bought on the 1st day of the month and sold at the close you would have made a 75% gain. Sure its a self fulfilling prophecy but enough people are trading to make it continue to work.

Thanks!

Reason: