Elite indicators :) - page 281

newtrader100
newtrader100  
ValeoFX:
=================

Ever grateful for your kindness, Mladen. Will let you know by Monday whether it is doing what I want it to do. Appreciate you.

Best personal regards.

Thanks guys, and let us know if you find some good settings.

Regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

derfel,

And this one too

When you take a look at the code you will find out that it is rewritten completely. There were some issues in it that needed to be solved (the way how ema smoothing in calculations was done, as an example, also left some comments where I left the code as is for sake of having same values, but ... you shall see my opinion there) so decided to make a cleaned up one, and added the usual stuff we have in mtf here
PS: since there are 3 "repulses" in this one, every one can be separately smoothed. By default the smoothing is done only on the first repulse. to turn off smoothing on any repulse value just set the SmoothLength(nnn) value to less than or equal to 1

regards

Mladen

derfel
derfel  
mladen:
derfel,

And this one too

When you take a look at the code you will find out that it is rewritten completely. There were some issues in it that needed to be solved (the way how ema smoothing in calculations was done, as an example, also left some comments where I left the code as is for sake of having same values, but ... you shall see my opinion there) so decided to make a cleaned up one, and added the usual stuff we have in mtf here
PS: since there are 3 "repulses" in this one, every one can be separately smoothed. By default the smoothing is done only on the first repulse. to turn off smoothing on any repulse value just set the SmoothLength(nnn) value to less than or equal to 1

regards

Mladen

a BIG DOUBLE THANKS to you, thank you very much,

derfel

newtrader100
newtrader100  
mladen:
derfel

First this one

regards Mladen

mladen,

Would a binary version for an EA be easy to do if possible?

(Based on slope up/down and above/below signal lines - signal lines adjustable and 0 being signal lines off, slope only ...or simpler version thereof would be fine.)

Regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here it is

One additional parameter added : TrendThreshold. By default it is set to same values as in the original indicator (0.05) and then it works in a "regular" mode when it has 3 states : 1 when values is higher than threshold, 0 when it is between +- threshold and -1 when it is bellow the threshold.

If you set the threshold to equal or less than 0, then it enters the sloping mode when it has value 1 when slope is up and -1 when slope is down (from some experiments, in this mode you have to apply longer smoothing length or it is going to change the slope too quickly)

Here is a comparison of the 2 (the original indicator and the "for EA" in regular mode)
regards

Mladen

newtrader100:
mladen,

Would a binary version for an EA be easy to do if possible?

(Based on slope up/down and above/below signal lines - signal lines adjustable and 0 being signal lines off, slope only ...or simpler version thereof would be fine.)

Regards.
maccanz
maccanz  

cycle analysis

Hi Mladen

i was wondering if it is possible to

a)mtf this indicator

b)predict potential cycle points areas in advance

regards

Macca

newtrader100
newtrader100  
mladen:
Here it is

One additional parameter added : TrendThreshold. By default it is set to same values as in the original indicator (0.05) and then it works in a "regular" mode when it has 3 states : 1 when values is higher than threshold, 0 when it is between +- threshold and -1 when it is bellow the threshold.

If you set the threshold to equal or less than 0, then it enters the sloping mode when it has value 1 when slope is up and -1 when slope is down (from some experiments, in this mode you have to apply longer smoothing length or it is going to change the slope too quickly)

Here is a comparison of the 2 (the original indicator and the "for EA" in regular mode)
regards Mladen

Like I said before, I have my suspicions you're not quite human.

...I mean that in the best possible way!

Thanks and happy trading!

hazelj80
hazelj80  

i was wondering if anyone here could code this to mt4? it's supposed to be good for exits but since i dont use ensign, i would like to see if it can be converted.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
hazelj80:
i was wondering if anyone here could code this to mt4? it's supposed to be good for exits but since i dont use ensign, i would like to see if it can be converted.

Here's the momo count but this version is similar to some think its called demark sequential or something like that.

Files:
momo.gif 41 kb
hazelj80
hazelj80  
mrtools:
Here's the momo count but this version is similar to some think its called demark sequential or something like that.

can an email alert be made when numbers appear?