Elite indicators :) - page 272

newdigital:
It is Daily Data indicator from Mladen.

Public indicator.

Daily data: is a simple tool by mladen to show information useful in the trading. The new version from Mladen is on this post.

Thanks Newdigital for your quick replay !

derumuro

"Yesterday Data" in de same indicator with"Daily Data",..

Mladen,

May you do "Yesterday Data" in de same indicator with"Daily Data",..or like new indicators.

Thanks a lot, of all your working.

How can we make to work this Pictures ??

How can we make to work this Pictures ??

What Indicators ??

....Templante ??

Can you help , newdigital ??

Files:
too20cool.gif  78 kb

LabTrend

mrtools

I finally got this indic to work by Changing to basic RSI & changing lines 115 & 116.

Do you have any updates or improved indicator changes at his time??

It seems to visually work great but do you have a working indicator or EA that mirrors the " Labtrend 1-2-3-RSI ". If not I'll try to "//" out the extra indicators.

Thanks

Ray

MTF of asctrend2 on mama

Hi mladen,

do you have time to make a MTF version of the ASCtrend2 on mama indicator? This indicator has a timeframe variable already but the results do not look right.

Files:

kalusao

You are right : only the mama value is calculated in mtf and the rest is not so it is a kind of a "mixed" indicator. Can you post the "MAMA_v1_modified" since I do not have it in order to convert it to "full mtf"?

regards

Mladen

kalusao:
Hi mladen, do you have time to make a MTF version of the ASCtrend2 on mama indicator? This indicator has a timeframe variable already but the results do not look right.

Here is the smoothed version

Can you elaborate more what would be the "for EA" variation in this case?

regards

Mladen

newtrader100:
Also, mladen if you get a chance and feel it would be worth it, can you do a smoothed "for EA" version of the attached indicator - a la color deviations for EA. Thanks for all your excellent work!
Files:

mladen,

here's the mama_v1_modified

Regards,

kalusao

Files:

traderduke:
mrtools

I finally got this indic to work by Changing to basic RSI & changing lines 115 & 116.

Do you have any updates or improved indicator changes at his time??

It seems to visually work great but do you have a working indicator or EA that mirrors the " Labtrend 1-2-3-RSI ". If not I'll try to "//" out the extra indicators.

Thanks

Ray

Ray,

This version only calling Labtrend 1-2-3-RSI , and still has AbsoluteStrength as a function, cleaned it up quite a bit and made a mtf version also just to get an idea about things , just put it on my charts now and it seems to be fine but try it out if any problems let me know, also did so more cleaning of the Labtrend indicators, should be somewhat lighter!

Sto

Not sure what to call it, the idea was posted in public section, added mtf wanting to make it a multicolor histo but haven't figured it out, anyway calling it Stochastic Cycle due to how it was described in public section!

ps) was informed of a coding error(thanks Mladen), fixed the error the name is the same so just have to redownload the new version and replace it with the correct version!

Reason: