Elite indicators :) - page 284

Hi Mladen,

i am disappointed u neglected my request on pg 289; #2862. pls i would appreciate anything u could do to help my trading career, thanks in advance.

bebeshel:
Mrtools can put dots when "pa WPR smoother" cut on media movil "..., and arrows when "pa WPR smoother" cut in line "Zero" thanks

Hi,

with what indicator do you "paint" your candles?

You have to ask of Mrtools for : "with what indicator do you "paint" your candles"

Good trading.

Rikers:
Hi, with what indicator do you "paint" your candles?

Check here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

bebeshel:
May you tell as how it"s work "MBKAsctrend3times_alerts", conditions in which arrows appear on the chart? Thanks.

Guess you could call it a weighted WPR value > 70 = buy and < 30 = sell.

Mrtools

ok,

Thanks

rosijitosin:
Hi Mladen, i am disappointed u neglected my request on pg 289; #2862. pls i would appreciate anything u could do to help my trading career, thanks in advance.

Might be a lot easier if you posted the mt4 (source code) of the indicator, when you post ex4 there is no way of doing any modification if you can't see the code!

bebeshel:
Mrtools can put dots when "pa WPR smoother" cut on media movil "..., and arrows when "pa WPR smoother" cut in line "Zero" thanks

Bebeshel you do not need to PM me a bunch of times and post all over the forum for your requests, just the approporiate place is enough, will get to it when and if i can.

can any coder tell if there is a version of nonlinear regression MA with and email alert on it when the color changes on candle close? if there isn't one, can you modify this one to have email alerts. i tried the allaverages but didn't find Nonliniear. everyone but this one.

Files:

thanks for ur response Mrtools,

Mladen has said i should not post the decompiled version. i don't have the mql version of it. i wouldn't know if u could do that for me, thanks in advance

Reason: