Elite indicators :) - page 278

Pivotal point

Wonderful !

Thank you very much, mladen !

regards,

ValeoFX:
=================

Ever grateful for your kindness, Mladen. Will let you know by Monday whether it is doing what I want it to do. Appreciate you.

Best personal regards.

=============

Good morning Mladen,

I promised to let you know about the performance of this indicator according to my prerequisites and sadly, it does not do that. Whereas your "nonlagma nrp" performs like a rock, this one jumps around due to the fact that it calculates 4 different TFs. I think I may have a solution to the problem, but do not want to take your concentration to something else as you are focussing on other requests here.

Best regards.

This indicator is from the latest TASC (March, 2011) issue : "Three-Bar Inside Bar Pattern" article, by Johnan Prathap (article published here : Three-Bar Inside Bar Pattern - Johnan Prathap )
PS: due to conditions it has to fulfill, wait for the closed bar before entering on the signal
Files:

"three lines broken" --- SUBCHART

If you are looking at the picture, you will see "three lines broken" on a graph, more .... I begged as SUBCHART

Thanks.

Files:
3lb.jpg  59 kb

can somebody pls get me mtf_zerolag_macd. thanks in advance

rosijitosin:
can somebody pls get me mtf_zerolag_macd. thanks in advance

Here you go.

Files:

Mr Tool, thanks for ur quick response, i would appreciate if is the mtf one, thanks in advance

rosijitosin

It (the zero lag macd) already is a mtf. Here is for example a 1 hour interpolated zl macd on 15 minute chart
regards

Mladen

rosijitosin:
Mr Tool, thanks for ur quick response, i would appreciate if is the mtf one, thanks in advance
Files:
zl_macd.gif  28 kb

thanks Mladen for ur explanation, this is not the one am looking for. i saw this one in a picture. i was told it doesn't repaint/retrace, although i don't know how far this is true.i would appreciate if u could help for this. thanks in advance

Files:
eurusd.gif  20 kb

HI MLADEN

very glad to be back in the elite section...i have one request to ask

can you make a mtf version of this indi.I also like a arrow when both line cross with alert

thank you.

Files:
Reason: