Signal systems (ASCTrend and other modification) - page 4

thanksssssssssssss

SHI_SilverTrendsig indicator alert??

Would it be possible to put a verbal alert when the indicator gives a buy or sell signal?

Thanks.

asc sound signal alert

The indicator for asc is set to sound a alert at the risk of 3 as a default. When the risk is changed to 10 the arrows change to the new settings on the chart but the sound will not work on the risk change. Asc set at 3 too many false signals 10 is good and even higher in some pairs but I need to here the alert at the higher setting will someone help or know of an asc indicator that will sound at the setting of the risk. Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for ASCTrend3, perhaps newdigital has got it, or knows where it can be located?

Much appreciated and thanks!

moneyline

moneyline:
Hi,

I'm looking for ASCTrend3, perhaps newdigital has got it, or knows where it can be located?

Much appreciated and thanks!

moneyline

Use LabTrend3 (in Manual trading system section, asctrend thread).

I will look at original ASCTrend3 tomorrow.

Thanks Newdigital,

You're super!

moneyline

asaaadmy:
Can someone please explain why this indicator does not update itself automatically. It will give you the sell and buy dots when you first attach it to the chart but then it will not follow the chart movement and will not give any more dots.

An idea please. The indicator is SHI_SilverTrendSig.mq4 and I insert it below.

Many thanks. Please see below:

int CB=IndicatorCounted();

/* It is the optimization option. We have the function here which restore/return the number of counted bars in very special way.

During the first indicator's call we have 0: it is normal because it was not counted anything,

and then we receive the number of bars minus 1. For example, if the number of bars equal 100,

we will have 99. I did it especially, you may see that NB is the number of bars whioch should be counted.

You know we may throw out this parameter. But for the people who understand we may keep it. So, during the first call

of indicator this NB is the same one but during the 2dn etc calls - reducing the value up to the last bar,

That is 1 or 2 for example*/

asaaadmy,

Seems you are using indicator with my translation. I translated comments from Russian. I did not change anything. As i remember the author is using different calculation and because of that this indicator is not re-freashing (see author comments above which I translated many months ago).

I have no idea how to fix it. But I'm affraid that if we fix it this indicator will not be so attractive. Anyway it is very difficult to use this indicator.

V2

Test this version.

A couple of entrepreneurs and worried traders did an excelent job looked for a solution.

Files:

newdigital

HI WOOULD LIKE TO HELP WITH THE TRANSLATION RUSIAN/ENGLISH ,MY EMAIL

<email was deleted by moderator>

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing
Reason: