Elite indicators :) - page 1354

Dimi.A:
I'd love to use that mate, could I please get the link/file!

Dimi

That indicator is using the mtf logic that was used somewhere in 2005 and 2006. If I fix it, it will be nothing like that indicator (since we have changed the logic of multi time frame indicators by 180 degrees)

Dear mLaden, 
is it possible to set arrows in this indicator wich no repaints?
many thanks in advance 
regards

zokside:
Dear mLaden, 
is it possible to set arrows in this indicator wich no repaints?
many thanks in advance 
regards

zokside

That indicator recalculates/repaints (as it is explained here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 )

As long as the centered TMA is used it will recalculate and changing centered TMA to TMA (which does not recalculate) will not give results that you expect (they will be very different). Anyway attaching a version with a choice (to use the non-recalculating TMA too), so you can decide (no arrows in it, check the non-recalculating mode first)

mladen:

Dimi

That indicator is using the mtf logic that was used somewhere in 2005 and 2006. If I fix it, it will be nothing like that indicator (since we have changed the logic of multi time frame indicators by 180 degrees)

Ah that's a shame. Is there anything else you could recommend for MTF Moving Averages mate?

mladen:

zokside

That indicator recalculates/repaints (as it is explained here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241 )

As long as the centered TMA is used it will recalculate and changing centered TMA to TMA (which does not recalculate) will not give results that you expect (they will be very different). Anyway attaching a version with a choice (to use the non-recalculating TMA too), so you can decide (no arrows in it, check the non-recalculating mode first)

i have found this one. but i haven't the mql file. 
maybe its possible to edit it like this indicator. (i think ehey are the same) only with arrows. 
the reason: i am in love with this indicator but it doesnt show chartname in alert window. The first indicator shows chartname but no arrows :( 

zokside:
i have found this one. but i haven't the mql file. 
maybe its possible to edit it like this indicator. (i think ehey are the same) only with arrows. 
the reason: i am in love with this indicator but it doesnt show chartname in alert window. The first indicator shows chartname but no arrows :( 

zokside

Whoever patched the "no repaints" to that indicator is lying. That is exactly the same indicator as you posted earlier (different name of course) except that it has arrows. Ie: it repaints up to HalfBars back to the past.

Dimi.A:
Ah that's a shame. Is there anything else you could recommend for MTF Moving Averages mate?

Dimi.A

What exactly are you expecting from the averages you are looking for?

mladen:

zokside

Whoever patched the "no repaints" to that indicator is lying. That is exactly the same indicator as you posted earlier (different name of course) except that it has arrows. Ie: it repaints up to HalfBars back to the past.

i dont know who patched this inside. :/ just found it in you tube 1 year ago. 
the reason why i am asking you is: your name is in the copyright field. so i thought this indicator is yours.
can you edit arrows in the first one? please :) 

zokside:
i dont know who patched this inside. :/ just found it in you tube 1 year ago. 
the reason why i am asking you is: your name is in the copyright field. so i thought this indicator is yours.
can you edit arrows in the first one? please :) 
I can not edit the ex4 file. Sorry

mladen:
I can not edit the ex4 file. Sorry
not the ex file have allready arrows. i mean this one.
Reason: