Indicators with alerts/signal - page 824

mrtools:
Hi Jasjit, added an option for price crossing the AMA STL line.

Hi Mr Tools,

Thank you - very much appreciated.

Regards

Jasjit

mladen:
Acerall Try this one. Chose the bar you want alerts on with AlertsForBar option : t3_trix_x2roc_clr_nrp_mtf_edit_1.01.mq4

Hi Mladen,

I have tested the indicator with 0 and 1 as values for the AlertsForbar option. In both cases the alert displays at the close of the bar and not immediately when the T3 lines changes color. Am I missing something?

Regards

Acerall:
Hi Mladen,

I have tested the indicator with 0 and 1 as values for the AlertsForbar option. In both cases the alert displays at the close of the bar and not immediately when the T3 lines changes color. Am I missing something?

Regards

That indicator needs to be rewritten. "nrp" indicators are specific in the way how colors are drawn and the color of lines can not be used to check for trend change (each color uses 2 buffers, not one)

mladen:
That indicator needs to be rewritten. "nrp" indicators are specific in the way how colors are drawn and the color of lines can not be used to check for trend change (each color uses 2 buffers, not one)

Thank you for the feedback

Regards

mladen:
DSS of MACD with alerts added (the whole pack : sounds, popups, emails, notifications - all on current or a closed bar). Also you can chose if you wish alerts on slope change or signal line change

Hi Mladen, hi to all

may you add the same alert also to these indicators?

and may you add color's change for slope change in DSS of RSI?

Thanks a lot

Lucmat

Files:

lucmat:
Hi Mladen, hi to all

Thanks a lot

Lucmat

Lucmat

What should DSS Bressert - rsi alert on?

mladen:
Lucmat What should DSS Bressert - rsi alert on?

...slope change...

lucmat:
Hi Mladen, hi to all

Thanks a lot

Lucmat

Lucmat, added the slope change color and alerts.

I have a hull variation window indicator which is mtf . How can I learn how to make the alerts for only one side of the trade. Example I want only red or bearish signals to alert. And when the trend is bullish I want only to only receive alerts when it turns green or bullish. I need to customize it that way to cut down on my alerts. Is it possible?

mrtools/malden in this indi.. alerts are already there... but r not working... i check on all Tf.. could u plz look into the samemt4-stochasticrsi-oscillator_wtrend_alerts_mod.mq4

Reason: