Elite indicators :) - page 1352

Dear Sir

I want to use this stoch indicator alongwith  your laguerre PPO for exit purpose. Can you check whether this stoch indiator will repaint? Please post  any alternate stoch indicator(coded by you only) if available.

Thank you for your support every time.

tkrkmksk:

Dear Sir

I want to use this stoch indicator alongwith  your laguerre PPO for exit purpose. Can you check whether this stoch indiator will repaint? Please post  any alternate stoch indicator(coded by you only) if available.

Thank you for your support every time.

tkrkmksk

That indicator repaints those vertical lines

mladen:

tkrkmksk

That indicator repaints those vertical lines

Thank you for your immediate response. Can you guide some indicators to exit partially and to reenter if necessary. I feel laguerre PPO looks great and I want to get one more to add with it. 

This is an updated mt4 level stop reverse, made it more user friendly with 7 different display options and 20 different price options.

mrtools:

This is an updated mt4 level stop reverse, made it more user friendly with 7 different display options and 20 different price options.

Thank you very much

On chart rsi (no more 'experiment" in the name : no need any more)

Addition to the experiment version is the price pre-smoothing possibility (4 basic types of averages), which makes it a rsi of moving average too if the price smoothing option is used. Some interesting results when price smoothing and price filtering is used can be produced - some parameters testing is advised

Hello,

I have a question. Would it be possible to make the indicator Blau - smi averages 2 as a "on chart" indicator too?

Thx

D. 

Desatar:

Hello,

I have a question. Would it be possible to make the indicator Blau - smi averages 2 as a "on chart" indicator too?

Thx

D. 

You mean like this :)

mladen:

Pretty sweet. Thx.

D. 

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

pretty same like you :)

when formula is invented,why not try different approaches and

"make feel pain in a...s to pretending coders running here for specific purposes" :):):)

Reason: