Elite indicators :) - page 1165

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Desatar:

Thx I will read up.

One more question. Would it be possible to limit that bars. So put in a bars to count or show bars to reduce the stress on the cpu. Not that it does but I find it pratical.

Thx again.

D.

D

It calculates 2 bars 99.99% of the time, so limiting the number of bars would not change too much - except that it would lessen the precision in some casses

forexblasters
forexblasters  
mladen:

GADEY

Here you go : emad_1_3__alerts.ex4

Mladen, Could you add the display type onto this wonderful indicator + arrow code up/down + gap for arrow up as in averages MTF alerts 7_5?

Thanks in advance, Forexblasters.....

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mladen:

D

It calculates 2 bars 99.99% of the time, so limiting the number of bars would not change too much - except that it would lessen the precision in some casses

Understood.

Thx.

D.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_6.ex4

nevar
nevar  
mladen:
Seems like a good idea. Will do something

Hi Mladen,

Is this possible?Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
forexblasters:

Mladen, Could you add the display type onto this wonderful indicator + arrow code up/down + gap for arrow up as in averages MTF alerts 7_5?

Thanks in advance, Forexblasters.....

forexblasters

Here is a version with those things included in it : emad_1_31.ex4

Files:
emad.png 117 kb
emad_1_31.ex4 45 kb
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now :

Dearest MLADEN,

at last the holy mother of 134 MAs launched now , thank you creative man ..... we needs some time to explore every thing inside enclosed in box.my dear friends krelian and wulong were waiting for impatiently,of course me too.:).

my best regards for the best coder.

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

at last the holy mother of 134 MAs launched now , thank you creative man ..... we needs some time to explore every thing inside enclosed in box.my dear friends krelian and wulong were waiting for impatiently,of course me too.:).

my best regards for the best coder.

Hey dear Mntiwana,

Because I'm a real scalper, I prefer oscillators in subwindows with OBOS levels, so histo and on chart moving averages are less important to me, but I will, of course, explore this new baby, when I have time ...

I must thank Mladen and Mrtools too, since my system has improved by the last indicators.

Osiris
Osiris  
mladen:
Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now :

Hi mladen . Thank you for this . Small problem...it hungs alot...does it depend on another sub indicator?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mwambaFX:
Hi mladen . Thank you for this . Small problem...it hungs alot...does it depend on another sub indicator?

mwambaFX

Re-download it from the original post and try it now (I guess you were testing ot in mtf mode, there was an issue with it which is solved now)