Elite indicators :) - page 1167

William Snyder
William Snyder  
steam1:
MrTools, I'm getting a blank in MTF mode with T3(vhf adaptive) ITrend mtf+alerts+arrows 2.ex4,

Can you help?

Steam1, working on it, it's something to do with the interpolation, if you turn the interpolation = false, then it works, working on getting it to work with interpolation.

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Steam1, working on it, it's something to do with the interpolation, if you turn the interpolation = false, then it works, working on getting it to work with interpolation.

Hi Mrtools

I wonder, the indicator work fine with me at MTF with interpolation true !!!!

or I miss something??

Files:
02.jpg 125 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:

Hi Mrtools

I wonder, the indicator work fine with me at MTF with interpolation true !!!!

or I miss something??

Hi Talaat E., weird I haven't been able to get it to work with interpolation on, tried everything i could think of to get it to work and no cigar.

[Deleted]
[Deleted]  

MrTools, Seems to work on XAUUSD sometimes then it quits , anyway

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:
Hi Talaat E., weird I haven't been able to get it to work with interpolation on, tried everything i could think of to get it to work and no cigar.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

i tried eurusd mtf also but without success,i think brother talaate missing interpolation on.

regards

William Snyder
William Snyder  
steam1:
MrTools, Seems to work on XAUUSD sometimes then it quits , anyway

This version is working for me now, on currency pairs, hopefully it will work for you, btw the level factor may need to be adjusted for XAUUSD, from my understanding it was optimized at 0.283 for most currency pairs a long time ago, but still seems good now,

t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2_1.ex4

SKC
SKC  
mladen:
Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_6.ex4

mladen:

forexblasters

Here is a version with those things included in it : emad_1_31.ex4

Hello Mladen,

May I request you to please create Histo version of both the indicator please averages - mtf + alerts 7_6.ex4 and emad 1_31.ex4

Thanks

SKC

pqd
pqd  

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Mr, mntiwana, i'm wondering what your bottom subwindow indicator is, the yellow one. Could you please enlighten me??

wojek
wojek  

Dear Mladen,

could you please check whether the attached indicator repaints its color in the new MT4 builds 600+.

The indicator was coded by you a few years ago. If it repaints, could you please make it 'nrp',

possibly in mq4 format. Thank you!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
wojtek.paul:
Dear Mladen,

could you please check whether the attached indicator repaints its color in the new MT4 builds 600+.

The indicator was coded by you a few years ago. If it repaints, could you please make it 'nrp',

possibly in mq4 format. Thank you!

wojtek.paul

You can safely use it : it does not repaint