Elite indicators :) - page 1166

Osiris
Osiris  
mladen:

mwambaFX

Re-download it from the original post and try it now (I guess you were testing ot in mtf mode, there was an issue with it which is solved now)

Hi mladen its now AOK. Jesus Christ. 134 MA types. ;-) your nuts but thank you so much. :-)

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Wulong10:

Hey dear Mntiwana,

Because I'm a real scalper, I prefer oscillators in subwindows with OBOS levels, so histo and on chart moving averages are less important to me, but I will, of course, explore this new baby, when I have time ...

I must thank Mladen and Mrtools too, since my system has improved by the last indicators.

Honey Wulong,

since you make me feel sad for not much interesting in my favorite 134 holy grail,who knows when some body change his trading style to any direction as every dawn brings new circumstances for to change life style (may be you too one day),so in revenge here are oscillators,still can be more fine tune,there is capacity for.;).

be easy plz .only for binary option lover,not for you.

in the lower windows,upper one,FR Trend and lowest one,Rainbow Osci binary,parameters should be according to ones own strategy.my setting will not suit to every next.

regards

fr-trend.mq4

rainbow_oscillator_-_binary.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Updated the t3 vhf adaptive itrend with double smoothing and an automatic iTrend level, seems to cut down on some false signals somewhat (kinda interesting when combined with the parabolic sar of ma).

t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2.ex4

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Updated the t3 vhf adaptive itrend with double smoothing and an automatic iTrend level, seems to cut down on some false signals somewhat (kinda interesting when combined with the parabolic sar of ma).

t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2.ex4

Hi Mrtools

May I ask about line in your figure (Main windows), Is that can be displyed from indicator setting or it another trend indicator

Files:
01.jpg 37 kb
Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mntiwana:

Honey Wulong,

since you make me feel sad for not much interesting in my favorite 134 holy grail,who knows when some body change his trading style to any direction as every dawn brings new circumstances for to change life style (may be you too one day),so in revenge here are oscillators,still can be more fine tune,there is capacity for.;).

be easy plz.:) .only for binary option lover,not for you.

regards

Hey, good attempt, but the lines are not thick enough, there are not enough subwindows, too less indicators, there are no mediums, special ones or slow ones ....

There is also a digital Kahler indicator there, I believe, but I prefer the Ocean based indicators over those.

For me, your chart is not messy enough, ha ha.

aitosin
aitosin  
talaate:

Hi Mrtools

May I ask about line in your figure (Main windows), Is that can be displyed from indicator setting or it another trend indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/185977

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:

Hi Mrtools

Hi Talaat E., yes it's the indicator at the link Aitosin provided above.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Wulong10:

Hey, good attempt, but the lines are not thick enough, there are not enough subwindows, too less indicators, there are no mediums, special ones or slow ones ....

There is also a digital Kahler indicator there, I believe, but I prefer the Ocean based indicators over those.

For me, your chart is not messy enough, ha ha.

man,there is no digital kind thing,:) ,yes no messy but alone this indicator is able to give you all.very sharp one,interesting feature is this that this indicator often take start and end with equally at same sharp point with slow/fast periods,look for your fatty one.

in upper window it is FR Trend indicator with multiple instances,in lowest window its is Rainbow Osci Binary

regards

fr-trend.mq4

rainbow_oscillator_-_binary.mq4

[Deleted]
[Deleted]  

MrTools, I'm getting a blank in MTF mode with T3(vhf adaptive) ITrend mtf+alerts+arrows 2.ex4,

Can you help?

talaate
talaate  
mrtools:
Hi Talaat E., yes it's the indicator at the link Aitosin provided above.

Thanks to both of you: Mrtools and Aitosin