Elite indicators :) - page 1350

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pawanraghav:

sir,

i have tested newer versions but those does not have kv input parameter.without kv ,other versions slightly differs in giving signals.pls mladen sir.

The "kv" parameter is what is (even in that indicator) called "sensitivity factor - they are working exactly the same. So use the sensitivity instead of "kv". As of differences : they come from corrections made in the new version(s) that are made in order to avoid some problems that step ma calculation had
PAWANRAGHAV
PAWANRAGHAV  
thanks for the response sir.
FXSurf
FXSurf  
mladen:
Use some of the newer versions that already have alerts
Which ones are the newer versions? I see so many variations available.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
FXSurf:
Which ones are the newer versions? I see so many variations available.

With stepma pdf there is a little confusion with numbers

Newest version of it (stepma pdf) is version 4_6

FXSurf
FXSurf  
mladen:

With stepma pdf there is a little confusion with numbers

Newest version of it (stepma pdf) is version 4_6

Great thanks!
Alan
Alan  
Hi Mladen, can you please make this indi work, when loaded on my mt4 it freezes and have to reboot.
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alanmia:
Hi Mladen, can you please make this indi work, when loaded on my mt4 it freezes and have to reboot.

It works just fine on my terminal (see the example - that is the indicator without any change in code)

Alan
Alan  
mladen:

It works just fine on my terminal (see the example - that is the indicator without any change in code)

thanks, but just freezes my mt4 and have to reboot.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alanmia:
thanks, but just freezes my mt4 and have to reboot.
PS: do you have the "ZigZag" indicator in your indicators folder (the attached indicator)? If you do not have it then it will freeze
Files:
ZigZag.mq4 9 kb
Alan
Alan  
mladen:
PS: do you have the "ZigZag" indicator in your indicators folder (the attached indicator)? If you do not have it then it will freeze

Thanks, yes i do have it, still same issue, just weird.