Elite indicators :) - page 1184

oguz:
Thanks for important information By the way are these well use you proposed (14, 32) valid for "T3period(itrend) ?

Try using them like that. Then see what happens and see which is the direction that you wish to modify it further

mladen:

This is how it works on my terminal :

Tested it on multiple terminal instances installed in different places, multiple builds, and all works just fine for me

Dearest MLADEN

it is working well with me,only the first time it warned and asked for "allow dll for this indicator" ,(it was playing sound with alert warning at every tick) when i clicked dll as selected,it worked fine ....... this is first time i experienced that a indicator automatically warn and asked for possible required/missing function,what a beautiful and helpful feature.....thanks PROPER genius man.:) ...... is and if this feature you added by intention because all and any previous version of averages working with out dll selected ? ..... i have build 950.

this is the version,was posted on first 7_7 post ....... may be allowing dll work for fresh price too if he is really fresh regards

Files:
1_1.png  163 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

it is working well with me,only the first time it warned and asked for "allow dll for this indicator" ,(it was playing sound with alert warning at every tick) when i clicked dll as selected,it worked fine ....... this is first time i experienced that a indicator automatically warn and asked for possible required/missing function,what a beautiful and helpful feature.....thanks PROPER genius man.:) ...... is and if this feature you added by intention because all and any previous version of averages working with out dll selected ? ..... i have build 950.

this is the version,was posted on first 7_7 post ....... may be allowing dll work for fresh price too if he is really fresh regards

mntiwana

Yes, it is supposed to do so. It is checking if dll imports are enabled, and if not, then that message is displayed on each tick until dll imports are enabled

mladen:

oguz

You maybe have noticed that I usually use two periods for any indicator by default : 14 and 32.

14 is a kind of a standard and I use it too, but a lot of times, when I want to check what can the indicator do quickly, I use period 32 too (I have no idea why 32, but I found that it gives very good results for trending in a lot of cases, why, haven't got the slightest). After that it gives you a direction what to do to get more accurate results - by simple visual inspection. So try that "game". Maybe helps

Dearest MLADEN,

so all in all 14 and 32 periods are same like "man self drawn/invented fibo levels" with out any logic,concerning with price.when a lot of majority of traders thinking and acting like way at one point,placing their stop,entries,exit,partial and so on,it automatically creates a gap/difference in volume and in mood of price movement,so some times it effects.........same way indicators and tools invented their best fit point at 14 and 32 with out logic (conditionally if you cant see or explain some reasons,why ? ) regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so all in all 14 and 32 periods are same like "man self drawn/invented fibo levels" with out any logic,concerning with price.when a lot of majority of traders thinking and acting like way at one point,placing their stop,entries,exit,partial and so on,it automatically creates a gap/difference in volume and in mood of price movement,so some times it effects.........same way indicators and tools invented their best fit point at 14 and 32 with out logic (conditionally if you cant see or explain some reasons,why ? ) regards

mntiwana

I am afraid that I do not understand

What I told is the following : when I am testing some indicator I usually use periods 14 (for it being some kind of a standard period) and period 32 (for the reason explained : it seems to give good results on majority of indicators). After that, depending on what I see as a result for those 2 periods (applied separately) then I decide what to do further

PS: in case someone else has a problem with version 7_7, this version should be used : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_7_2.ex4

PPS: it is lighter on CPU on each tick now too

mladen:

mntiwana

I am afraid that I do not understand

What I told is the following : when I am testing some indicator I usually use periods 14 (for it being some kind of a standard period) and period 32 (for the reason explained : it seems to give good results on majority of indicators). After that, depending on what I see as a result for those 2 periods (applied separately) then I decide what to do further

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for early response,it was nothing some serious question,just like a joke and reality........period 14 and 32 are almost fit and give good results,prove is in front of us and got a standard fit status (with out any explainable logic behind)....same with fibo levels......i was seeing these two things with a common point of view,all these two giving prove of success but we cant find some logic behind.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for early response,it was nothing some serious question,just like a joke and reality........period 14 and 32 are almost fit and give good results,prove is in front of us and got a standard fit status (with out any explainable logic behind)....same with fibo levels......i was seeing these two things with a common point of view,all these two giving prove of success but we cant find some logic behind.

regards

Period 14 has its origins : applied to daily chart it would mean a 2 week data

Watching it like that, period 32 has no meaning (it is not a month or two moths) so it is a kind of a mystery why it fits so good sometimes

mladen:
PS: in case someone else has a problem with version 7_7, this version should be used : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_7_2.ex4

PPS: it is lighter on CPU on each tick now too

How come that i still got the same problem with this indi((( says that it's renamed(((

Fresh_Prince:
How come that i still got the same problem with this indi((( says that it's renamed(((

No idea

As far as I see you are the only one with that problem (so far nobody reported anything similar)

Reason: