Everything about RSI - page 120

mehtabkk:

Mladen

Can we have a Multi Symbol version of FREE RSI indicator please? Or may be you can create one for us please.

Regards 

As far as I see that is simply a smoothed rsi. You already have a much better than smoothed by ma rsi : use the multi symbol RSX

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for multi display ver,looks like it is about completed now though there is no end in your ideas and experiments ....... plz let me know,if some more/other MA methods might be applied/added,i am asking just for my curiosity.

regards

mntiwana

Yes, some other ma methods can be applied. This one is interesting for it's results (I use it on EURUSD 15 minutes and it is profitable for that time frame and symbol with default settings - for 1 hour rsi period should be set to 8) and that is why I am keeping it as a separate version

mladen:

mntiwana

Yes, some other ma methods can be applied. This one is interesting for it's results (I use it on EURUSD 15 minutes and it is profitable for that time frame and symbol with default settings - for 1 hour rsi period should be set to 8) and that is why I am keeping it as a separate version

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for explained reply,yes it is really very good on chart trend indicator of its own nature and style,i already selected this one for my strategy ........... i wish you can manage time for some experiment by adding some possible additional ma methods to it.i guess adx vma,emad,dema,dsema and tema will be best fit within.

regards

Hi Mladen,

Would it be possible to create the option to use adaptive RSX instead of RSI for this indicator?

Also, would it be worthwhile to use StepMA of RSI Adaptive EMA in lieu of RSI here? 

Basically I'm asking for a version of this indicator that would use 2 different adaptive RSX values (instead of RSI) and a version that would use 2 different StepMA of RSI Adaptive EMA values.  I hope you understand my requests.  Thank you in advance.

PippoInzaghi:

Hi Mladen,

Would it be possible to create the option to use adaptive RSX instead of RSI for this indicator?

Also, would it be worthwhile to use StepMA of RSI Adaptive EMA in lieu of RSI here? 

Basically I'm asking for a version of this indicator that would use 2 different adaptive RSX values (instead of RSI) and a version that would use 2 different StepMA of RSI Adaptive EMA values.  I hope you understand my requests.  Thank you in advance.

PippoInzaghi

The indicator is not using adaptive rsi. Instead it is using rsi to adapt the ema. If I remember correctly, I did test it with rsx, and for some reason the results with rsx were far from expected, but will recheck (maybe I remeber wrong :))

PippoInzaghi:

Hi Mladen,

For now here is a version with 6 types of rsi

Will add the display types too

mladen:

For now here is a version with 6 types of rsi

Will add the display types too

thank you Mladen.  I appreciate you taking the time to look into my request, and for this version 2.6

Debates & Discussions

RSI indicator

PippoInzaghi, 2016.05.23 08:46

thank you Mladen.  I appreciate you taking the time to look into my request, and for this version 2.6

And here is the version with those 7 display types too

mladen:

Better and better......

Thanks very much. :)

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for adding all rsi types and all display options,if possible manage time for some more ma methods plz.

one question regarding stepma,when stepma of rsi is possible to made why stepma of stoch and cci can not be made (by ignoring stoch signaling line/second line). just i am curious to know.

regards

Reason: