Elite indicators :) - page 1191

mrtools:
Talaat E, how about adding the vertical lines as an option, can use the zero cross dot coloring buffer already there to add the lines.

Mrtools

Yes of course,

let me just to say that I really don't want to bother yo, so forget it if it is a problem

talaate:

Mrtools

Yes of course,

let me just to say that I really don't want to bother yo, so forget it if it is a problem

Talaat E, added the zero cross lines.

macd_averages_tape__lines.ex4

mrtools:

Talaat E, added the zero cross lines.

macd_averages_tape__lines.ex4

Hi mrtools

That is exactly what I meant, I guess it is perfect indicator,

Perhaps, when you have a time, you can add MTF with OnFirstBar for v-lines and if it is possible for ribbon dots

I tested on Geppy pair and I think this indicator works perfect + average ribon 2_2 MTF indicator,

I really appreciate

Thanks

Hello Dear Mladen and Bill.

I have a problem with average ribon 2_2 and macd averages tape : "You are tryinig to use renamed indicator"

Help me please

Air92:

I have a problem with average ribon 2_2 and macd averages tape : "You are tryinig to use renamed indicator"

Help me please

Air92, make sure the name of the indicator is the same as the indicator posted.

Air92:

Help me please

I think it would be too easy for me, if the problem was in name only.

Now I'm checking all ex* indicators, and all the new downloaded have this problem, besides mq4*

same,but nothing change

Files:
screenshot_8.png  122 kb

Air92:
same,but nothing change

Air92, not sure what could be the problem, because they are working on build 950 for me but do know on rsi of vhf adaptive averages there was a problem on my end, there is a working version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page50 maybe when Mladen gets online he can help you better.

ps) just remembered on the new protection you need to have dll's enabled, check if your getting that error.

mrtools:

Air92, not sure what could be the problem, because they are working on build 950 for me but do know on rsi of vhf adaptive averages there was a problem on my end, there is a working version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page50 maybe when Mladen gets online he can help you better.

ps) just remembered on the new protection you need to have dll's enabled, check if your getting that error.

rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2 - too same.

You about this DLL? It always enabled.

Files:

I try to understand what unites unwork for me version and I see that in unwork ex* dll version has two green indication at the same time, for example,Dynamic zone step Stochastic histo- has none and works good. Maybe this a problem?

Files:
Reason: