Elite indicators :) - page 510

Mogalef Bands MTF

hello,

would it be possible to create an mtf version of the mogalef bands indicator?

i would prefer an mtf version of the mogalef bands without projection.

thank you in advance,

mike

mike

Here you go

mk77ch:
hello,

would it be possible to create an mtf version of the mogalef bands indicator?

i would prefer an mtf version of the mogalef bands without projection.

thank you in advance,

mike

Hull

mladen

this Hull is proving to be better then HMA. Could you add the arrows and alerts on changes?

Thank you

Ray

Files:

mladen

Thanks again!

Ray

mladen:
Ray

Added alerts. Since there is already a color change on slope direction change I thought that it is duplicating the same thing so did not add arrows in it too (color change is indicating the same thing on same place as arrows would).

PS: it was already mtf too so I kept that in the indicator

hi mladen,

is it possible to help me on that ea which depending on stepma v7.2 pdf indicator and all parameters that belonging to it.

i am really appropriate your help.

i don't know if my request can't be done or it is difficult or there are some thing wrong with it. i can see that you are ignoring my request so many time. is there any reason for that.

just tell me please . and i will not ask again.

thank you very much again and again

human18

Check your PM box

I have sent you some questions almost a week ago regarding that and still did not get an answer from you. Please let me know when you have read the PM I sent you

human18:
hi mladen,

is it possible to help me on that ea which depending on stepma v7.2 pdf indicator and all parameters that belonging to it.

i am really appropriate your help.

i don't know if my request can't be done or it is difficult or there are some thing wrong with it. i can see that you are ignoring my request so many time. is there any reason for that.

just tell me please . and i will not ask again.

thank you very much again and again

thank you

mladen:
mike Here you go

thank you very much!

High low activator

High low activator for metatrader 4

As I explained in the post for metatrader 5 it is best to use it to find trends on higher time frames (I like the results with default parameters it is giving on a 1 hour time frame)

Favour plse Mladen

mladen:
Ray

Added alerts. Since there is already a color change on slope direction change I thought that it is duplicating the same thing so did not add arrows in it too (color change is indicating the same thing on same place as arrows would).

PS: it was already mtf too so I kept that in the indicator

==================================================

Hello Mladen,

Would you mind doing a histogram version plse?

Much appreciated.

Is there a reason for the ex4-format above other that it might be because it came via MT5 forum? Mine does not show up in my custom indicators in spite of being loaded and compiling other indicators in order to get this one to compile.

Best wishes always.

Hull parabolic bars ...

Hull parabolic indicator in histogram (bars) version. It is still a multi time frame with alerts too, so it has all the basic capabilities we are used to

Files:
Reason: