Elite indicators :) - page 350

mladen:
Try this one out

right on

Need some help plse

Mladen or MrTools, could you be kind enough and put the TF behind each line of blocks for me please? Also, while you are "at it", would you mind looking at the coding with the view that you have a lot more skills these days than when this indicator was developed.

Much appreciated and thanking you in advance.

If you guys are on leave, enjoy.

ValeoFX

Here you go

I do not have the "TrendEnvelopes_v6" indicator so I was making it with what I have, but as far as I see the parameters are different, so you should test it if it is working correctly. Maybe it would be a good idea that you post the "TrendEnvelopes_v6" indicator too so that the rest of the members can use it too

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Mladen or MrTools, could you be kind enough and put the TF behind each line of blocks for me please? Also, while you are "at it", would you mind looking at the coding with the view that you have a lot more skills these days than when this indicator was developed.

Much appreciated and thanking you in advance.

If you guys are on leave, enjoy.
Files:

Please adding arrows and alerts.

Hello Mladen.

I am using this indicator.

Please adding crossing arrows and alerts...When a blue line intersects a green line.

Files:

Thank you Mladen...

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

I do not have the "TrendEnvelopes_v6" indicator so I was making it with what I have, but as far as I see the parameters are different, so you should test it if it is working correctly. Maybe it would be a good idea that you post the "TrendEnvelopes_v6" indicator too so that the rest of the members can use it too

regards

Mladen

===================

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you very much for your help. I am posting the _v6 as suggested.

I do appreciate your time and expertise. Enjoy the day and the upcoming weekend.

Best wishes.

Files:

yama

Here you go

When you open the source you will find out that it is a different indicator. Did it so in order to add some more options. The main change is that you can use 2 additional smoothing modes : jurik smoothing (smoothing mode 4) and jurik double smoothing (smoothing mode 5). Added these because they are very good in preserving peaks, and since you are looking for breaks, peak preservation is rather important. Alerts and arrows are added on both middle line crosses and upper/lower level crosses retraces (they can be configured separately, so I think that all the possible combinations are covered)

regards

Mladen

yama728:
Hello Mladen.

I am using this indicator.

Please adding crossing arrows and alerts...When a blue line intersects a green line.

Files:

Feed-back for Mladen

Mladen,

The indicator works perfectly, thank you ever so much. Not that I expected anything differently though.

Best wishes.

This one hopefully belongs to the "1% improvement" category.

It is the step stochastic in which the price, before being used in the calculation, can be pre-smoothed in order to use an already filtered price instead of the raw price. Smoothing used is jurik filter and it seems that the very mild price pre smoothing is giving results that we could call an "1% improvement" : some obviously wrong signals are filtered out and the lag added is minimal which makes it, in my opinion, a bit more usable than the "raw" version. Here is a comparison of a "raw" step stochastic (upper) and the the "pre-smoothed" (lower) versions

PS: this is the version of step stochastic that already avoids any repainting, so there is not repainting whatsoever in it. As of smoothing : setting the PreSmoothPeriod to equal or less than 1, turns the pre-smoothing off

Thanks!!

Mladen thank you very mach!!

kingest regards.

Here's something somewhat different QQE Polychromatic Momentum(Pcm), there are 2 versions, the first added jurik smoothing to the Momentum, even though it was somewhat smoothed by the Ema of Pcm, seems better but am posting both versions so you can decide. The alerts are for zero cross, or signal cross or both.

Reason: