10points 3.mq4 - page 352

vuvibon:
Hi everyone,

I'm just new here. I was testing a lot of EAs even ran them on my live account. I like 10point3 better, although it wiped off my account several times. 2 weeks ago, I changed maxtrade 12 to 20 (continue double lotsize until hit the maxtrade 20, tp 10, pipstep 6) and find out the result was good (see my statement). My favorites are H1USDJPY, H1 NZDUSD, and H1 EURCHF. But I don't like to let it trades on news due to pipstep 6.

Wish you have thousand of pip!

BonDallas

hi

do you using this EA night time?

if the test working until please show new statmant

birami:
hi

do you using this EA night time?

if the test working until please show new statmant

Yes, all the time. The time you see in my statement is IBFX's time. That means GMT time.

With my setting you need at least $3000, micro-lotsize (0.01= 1pip=1cent), trade on EURJPY, USDJPY, NZDUSD, hourly timefame. But please do your own test, try to run it on your demo first. And don't forget: DO NOT TRADE ON NEWS!

Best Regards,

BonDallas

10p3v.02

Since this thread was started back in August 2006 I have tested many pairs and versions. Early on I found that JPY pairs were usually too volatile for its aggressive nature and eventually settled down with EURUSD only and avoided trading the most volatile trading times.

Now I am using an even more aggressive multiplier than the original X2 and have built up a $78 demo account up to $240.31. Also I am taking more risk by trading the 15M Time Frame. Since 26th November I have been updating this thread on the progress of 10p3v0.02 so regular readers will be aware of this experiment I have also used the same settings live with useful results.

I have tried to make the platform produce a continuous statement since the 26th November but seems to have lost the first couple of months results however by posting two periods the first up to the 29th Jan from my own records and the second from the 30th Jan to now the entire history can be seen.

The EA and the set file has been posted within the past couple of weeks.

John

Files:
10p3j.gif  5 kb
10p3j.htm  265 kb

Yeoleven have you compared vs03 with 02?

Great reports,

I also have been trading live with Vs03 for 1 month now, I am very satisfied using 60min . Have you compared the vs03 with vs02 side by side? I am curious to see which outperforms.

Thanks

Berdj

Thanks for the update, Yeoleven. I had assumed that the JPY crosses would be more profittable due to the volatility. Expalins the results I have been getting!

berdj:
Great reports,

I also have been trading live with Vs03 for 1 month now, I am very satisfied using 60min . Have you compared the vs03 with vs02 side by side? I am curious to see which outperforms.

Thanks

Berdj

Definitely v002 will out perform v003. Because v003 is being designed for safety purpose. The difference between them is, v002 trade on beginning of the bar, right until 1 hour passes by, only it will stop trading. Whereas v003 only take up 1 trade at the beginning of the hour, after the trade close, it will not trade no more. Since John is using it on M15, the EA will keep trading for 15 minutes when signal appear. For furthur elaboration of all the differences between these v0 series, please refer to post #3228 at page 323. Hope this help.

Regards

David

MuddBuddha:
Thanks for the update, Yeoleven. I had assumed that the JPY crosses would be more profittable due to the volatility. Expalins the results I have been getting!

JPY is just way too dangerous to martingale them. Nice avatar by the way

Regards

David

Has anyone tried this on the EUR/GBP?

fxopen

can anyone give setting for fxopen micro account pls

Reason: