10points 3.mq4 - page 359

10p3v0.02

We now know that with the posted settings it will cost $200 to trade up to the Stop Loss and since the account had a balance of $300 it is still alive.

The first thing I have done now is to reduce the MaxTrades from 5 to 4 thus only allowing the account to trade up to the .27 unit level.

So since the 26th November the account has shown a profit of $25.

John

Files:
10p3v0.022.gif  61 kb

Can you see how many times it went to 5 levels?

Yeoleven,

Now that you are adjusting the level to 4 instead of 5 on the 15m TF can you see from your live trading how many times it went to 5 levels in your acct?

This will be more realistic of what to expect with 4.

Tks

yeoeleven:
We now know that with the posted settings it will cost $200 to trade up to the Stop Loss and since the account had a balance of $300 it is still alive.

The first thing I have done now is to reduce the MaxTrades from 5 to 4 thus only allowing the account to trade up to the .27 unit level.

John

I've got the same situation like you John, the only thing that it's occured to me in a real live account. Growing to $298 from $250, and now down to $86.91 in a month and a half.

I apologize if this is a stupid question but why don't you impliment a bar look back code to check to see which way the bar trend is similar to below so you can change from short to long and Vice Versa if you look at yeoeleven's chart you should see the long set up below.

Long Low[pos+1]>=Low[pos+2] && Low[pos+2]>=Low[pos+3];

Short High[pos+1]<=High[pos+2] && High[pos+2]<=High[pos+3];

Or has this been looked at before

Cheers

Beno

Why?

I don't know why, but i have defference resullt in my chart, take a look the attachment,

A) suppose tobe trade, but i turn of my machine -OK! (that time was no problem also in yoeleleven account)

B) suppose not tobe trade, due to no MACD signal in my chart (of course my machine was ON). The question is " Why in yoeleleven chart MACD give signal but not in mine?" (my setting was pips=7 and time_filter=false)

Anyhow, I agree that this EA need filter and proper setting, let impprove.

thank's

dixon

Files:
yoel_graph.bmp  1753 kb

yeoeleven:

John

It's a typical death trade.

With TF 1H, there was no signal on MACD.

Maybe could we work with this TF.

Less entries, more pairs, more safe.

madscalp:
It's a typical death trade.

With TF 1H, there was no signal on MACD.

Maybe could we work with this TF.

Less entries, more pairs, more safe.

Take my word. EURUSD only. Or you're wasting your time that I've been wasted for the past 2 years.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Take my word. EURUSD only. Or you're wasting your time that I've been wasted for the past 2 years.

Regards

David

You're right but how to avoid this dangerous trade?

It's extremely rare but it occurs.

By changing TF or MACD signal ?

madscalp:
You're right but how to avoid this dangerous trade?

It's extremely rare but it occurs.

By changing TF or MACD signal ?

Well, there is no way you can find an indicator can give you 100% accuracy. Withdraw your account is the way to go. I saw a lot of people keep showing me their backtest report, which is much higher then what we've got so far. But then, I've never seen people bring their forward test statement that last more then months to me so far ... ... Fact? or Fiction? There is another probability that exist. People may be took the EA and modified it to something I dont know and making profit without sharing it. With a standard MACD setup, we've successfully bring this EA to work steadily for the past 4 months from a $78 dollars account right up to $300. So, if you have a good indicator, go ahead and modify it to fit it in. Hope you can post a copy here to share with us if you do.

Regards

David

p/s: Dont post indicator and ask me do it. I'm not particular in Customized indicator.

davidke20:
Well, there is no way you can find an indicator can give you 100% accuracy. Withdraw your account is the way to go. I saw a lot of people keep showing me their backtest report, which is much higher then what we've got so far. But then, I've never seen people bring their forward test statement that last more then months to me so far ... ... Fact? or Fiction? There is another probability that exist. People may be took the EA and modified it to something I dont know and making profit without sharing it. With a standard MACD setup, we've successfully bring this EA to work steadily for the past 4 months from a $78 dollars account right up to $300. So, if you have a good indicator, go ahead and modify it to fit it in. Hope you can post a copy here to share with us if you do.

Regards

David

p/s: Dont post indicator and ask me do it. I'm not particular in Customized indicator.

Thank you, David

Excuse me because you seem angry.

I like a lot this EA and as you I'm trying to avoid this trade.

Reason: