newdigital:
This is my statements (10p3v0.03 EA).

New, Good Results!

Maximal Drawdown: 41.45 (0.77%)

Profit Factor: 1.67

Can u share your used settings?

Do u use the same to all pairs?

Thanks

Yes, the same settings for all the pairs.

Settings is hre https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page218

By the way it is not my settings. It is davidke20 posted somewhere as safe settings and I only changed timefilter option.

10p3v003 Can this win/loss rate make John's $200?

Hi David and John,

Could you please advise?

Below are 10p3v003's performance for 14 days. With this win/loss rate, can it ever reach John's demo account $200 result? Could John please show your 02/01/08 to 02/14/08 demo trades in my format so that comparison can be made?

Many thanks.

forexjim

Hi , what is the TF to use this EA?

Comparison

forexjim:
Hi David and John,

Could you please advise?

Below are 10p3v003's performance for 14 days. With this win/loss rate, can it ever reach John's demo account $200 result? Could John please show your 02/01/08 to 02/14/08 demo trades in my format so that comparison can be made?

Many thanks.

forexjim

Jim

Here is a comparative report but unless you use the same settings the comparison is not very useful.

John

Files:
10pt3.htm  73 kb

I use at TF 15 today ....alot of lost

this EA also hidden the lost?

10p3v003 preset

yeoeleven:
Jim

Here is a comparative report but unless you use the same settings the comparison is not very useful.

John

Hi, Longsheefook,

I used John's preset.

Hi, John,

Thank you for your posting. Your account was way more active than mine. I thought I was using your preset. Have you since adjusted your preset? Could you kindly post the preset that generated the above statement? I will compare and report to all the difference.

Many thanks.

forexjim

HI

I'm new to this post , can this EA will profitable ?

which version i want to download ? and which seting?

forexjim:
Hi, Longsheefook,

I used John's preset.

Hi, John,

Thank you for your posting. Your account was way more active than mine. I thought I was using your preset. Have you since adjusted your preset? Could you kindly post the preset that generated the above statement? I will compare and report to all the difference.

Many thanks.

forexjim

Jim,

FYI, John is using 10p2v002. Which is more active and dangerous. Whereas the 1 you're using is v003, less profitable, more stable in the long run. Please also refer to your Multiplier settings, which originally should be 3, and yours is 2 instead which I'm sure that is not John's preset, that led the EA profit alot less. My advice is please stop your live account for the moment. Put the EA run on demo with John's preset until you're satisfied, then only decide whether throw it on live trading. AND by the way, John is running the demo with M15(very dangerous).

Regards

David

Reason: