10points 3.mq4 - page 353

MuddBuddha:
Has anyone tried this on the EUR/GBP?

It is possible to use it on EURGBP. But make sure you have x2 amount of capital from what you trade normally. Because when you trade on EURGBP, the require margin for this pair is x2 of EURUSD. Or may be your can tone down the risk by half if you're using money management.

Regards

David

Please.10p3v v04 &&&&&&&&&&&&

My statements.

Files:

playing it safe playing it long term profitable

yeoeleven:
Since this thread was started back in August 2006 I have tested many pairs and versions. Early on I found that JPY pairs were usually too volatile for its aggressive nature and eventually settled down with EURUSD only and avoided trading the most volatile trading times.

John

Good job yeoeleven,

so are you avoiding all news altogether(even the less significant e.g. US House Price Index q/q;German Consumer Confidence...), every central bankers' speech ...?

I think that's the way how to almost eliminate a death trade unless a nuke goes off somewhere.

cheers

frito:
Good job yeoeleven,

so are you avoiding all news altogether(even the less significant e.g. US House Price Index q/q;German Consumer Confidence...), every central bankers' speech ...?

I think that's the way how to almost eliminate a death trade unless a nuke goes off somewhere.

cheers

No, its auto. It has been coded to stay away from New York session until London closing.

Regards

David

you can see this ea performance at : Forex Trading By EA: 10 Points 3 EA

this run on vps 24 hours and 5 days nonstop....

regards

Rudi

equity stop loss and spread widen protection

Heh, guys, I have been trying this EA for a time, and I think this EA has great potential. However it sometimes almost wiped off my demo accout.

So I suggest maybe some programmer can add the following two functions in this EA:

1. Equity Stop Loss. If the equity in your account less than, let's say, 90%, then EA will close all open transaction to protect your account.

2. sometimes big news happen, and no one can foresee it, but broker will increse spread during that time. So maybe we can let this EA stop trading when spread increases, e.g. two pips, etc. Because this EA trades anti-trend, so when big news come out, the market is volitile, it is better to stay away from the market.

Above is my suggestion, and I am a newbie, knowing nothing about programming. So I really hope someone can add these two functions. Let's make this EA more profitable and safer!!

Thanks in advance!

lleh

Hello,

Davidke20 , knowing that you tested a lot of Martingale strategies ,

please can you look in to my link and give some feedback , if this strategy is any realistic and if not , what is the most wrong thing with it.

Friend asked me and I'm not just that good in Martingales EA .

Thanks

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178381/page75

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

ChampionFx:
Hello,

Davidke20 , knowing that you tested a lot of Martingale strategies ,

please can you look in to my link and give some feedback , if this strategy is any realistic and if not , what is the most wrong thing with it.

Friend asked me and I'm not just that good in Martingales EA .

Thanks

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178381/page75

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

Ermm... how long have you tested the EA from that thread? I'm not that good at hedging. But according to your picture, you're doing something similar to Goblin BiPolar/Blessing FifthElement. Ofcourse, if you have 10k in the micro account and start trading with 0.01, I bet your account could survive a very very long time. May be atleast half a year if there is no major movement in the market. Check out those 2 threads on BiPolar and Blessing you'll get more understanding.

Regards

David

Thanks Davidke20 ,

I was just asking because friend of mine have this EA and I wanted to find

how better this EA is than other hundreds versions of Martingale EA .

Thank you again , I'm not myself interested in Martingale lot progression for quite some time but I haven't seen probably same logic for orders like in this EA of my friend , comparing to other Martingale EA versions .

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

Reason: