10points 3.mq4 - page 357

Can anyone teach me how to put a time filter into the normal 10point3 EA? I want to avoid the News Time and just trade the normal time.

Can someone help? I want to have a time filter whereby i can adjust any time i want to trade.

Thanks.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page218

UseTimeFilter = true

and

StartTrade = 18 (for example)

and

StopTrade = 8 (for example).

Hello, I'm nube here.

Congcrate davidke20!!

I love this EA, exspecialy for martingale...really die hard.. even not use time filter. My setting just the same with default (yoeleven setting), ecxept TimeFilter=false and pips=7. But for yesterday, too many opportunity in berish market,I imagine... we could enter the market without any MACD singnal but the next order (up to MaxOrder) and exit totaly controlled by this program (just same w/ this EA), it is posible in this EA? btw how ReverseSignal work?

Thank's

Sorry English is not my mother's language...

Files:

dixon007:
Hello, I'm nube here.

Dont consider yourself noob. Nobody born as a adult. We learn from each other and try to maintain the harmony. With regards, welcome to TSD.

dixon007:

Congcrate davidke20!!

I love this EA, exspecialy for martingale...really die hard.. even not use time filter. My setting just the same with default (yoeleven setting), ecxept TimeFilter=false and pips=7. But for yesterday, too many opportunity in berish market,I imagine... we could enter the market without any MACD singnal but the next order (up to MaxOrder) and exit totaly controlled by this program (just same w/ this EA), it is posible in this EA? btw how ReverseSignal work?

Thank's

The MACD I made on this EA is to find out when is the possible trend reversal. Its trading on the dead cross and the golden cross. When dead cross occurred, it will open sell; vice versa, a golden cross will caused it to open buy. You can simply change the indicator to some other thing you like. You see a lot of opportunity to open sell, because yesterday was downtrend day. If you would like to take the trend, you can change the indicator from MACD to MA, then you'll have all the way SELL.

I do not understand what do you mean by totally controlled by this EA. Can you please furthur explain? It is good that if you can provide me the detail in point form. Such as:

1) MA5 > MA13

2) Open Buy

3) if price drop -10pips, open double lot size of the initial trade

4) if price drop another -10pips, open double lot size of the previous trade

5) repeat procedure 3 & 4

6) 1 of the trade hit TP, close all position

This way can help me understand better. ReverseSignal, when it should open buy on a Golden cross, it will open sell instead. Vice versa.

dixon007:
Sorry English is not my mother's language...

Neither am I.

Regards

David

Setup Files

Hi 10pointers,

why dont you always upload a set file with ur name, ea name etc. version of your changes to the settings even if you changed only one number from the default EAs setup. Things get more organised and easier to test diff setups right away.

thx for considering it.

cheerz

yeoeleven:
As David said in his post # 3068 page # 307 it would be a miracle if this account survived to get up to a $200 balance.

This forward test began on the 26th November and my first post was # 3034 page # 304, since then I have posted results regularly. The EA has been virtually hands free except that I had changed the TF to H1 but changed back after the trades slowed down and I changed the MaxLot to 5 in case like my live account it had funds to trade the next level 2.24.

The 10p3v0.02 is attached again below together with my set file. Also the latest detailed statement and balance gif.

The account is an IBFX mini trading .01 = 1c and currently has a balance over $200.

John

I am updating to advise that this EA has now reached over $300.

John

Edited to add the post above is from Page #344 Post #3434 and points to the EA and set file details.

Files:

yeoeleven:
I am updating to advise that this EA has now reached over $300.

John

Edited to add the post above is from Page #344 Post #3434 and points to the EA and set file details.

Congratulation for reaching $300. You are the one who introduced to us this EA way back August 2006! Thank you very much, and good luck in the future with bigger account.

Latest version

Hi i would just like to ask where do i find the latest version of 10 points ea., have looked and cant find the new version. I do have the original.

Reason: