10points 3.mq4 - page 356

Ah, OK--then even more impressive, in fact incredible drawdown results for a martingale.

drgoodvibe:
The EA like the 10Points3 EA increases lot sizing according to account balance so the max drawdown that you see happens when the lots have been increased in size according to account size so its the 33% of the account balance at that time. A 10K drawdown wouldn't happen when the account is much smaller. The blow out wouldn't occur in such a way.

There are two unique indicators being used -- one of which that I have created -- they are being used together to create a type of market profile one for vector and one for momentum -- that's about the most I can mention, unfortunately I cannot share them.

Best of luck!

-DGV

If you're not going to share it, I hope you dont make those posts at all. I also ran 10p3v003 since 2001 with the SIMPLY DOESN'T WORK MACD right up to end of 2007 without massive blow up. So, I hope you only wanto post this for a good intention instead of trying to market something. Dont get me wrong, I'm not accusing you YET.

Regards

David

davidke20:
If you're not going to share it, I hope you dont make those posts at all. I also ran 10p3v003 since 2001 with the SIMPLY DOESN'T WORK MACD right up to end of 2007 without massive blow up. So, I hope you only wanto post this for a good intention instead of trying to market something. Dont get me wrong, I'm not accusing you YET.

Regards

David

Sorry David, please don't take offense about MACD or otherwise.. I don't intend to usurp your thread. I just want to mention to people that a martingale money management strategy can be made to have a low drawdown percentage, I don't agree with all of the martingale bashing. That is all. I do not wish to sell or market anything either.

edited.. =)

drgoodvibe:
Sorry David, please don't take offense about MACD or otherwise.. I don't intend to usurp your thread. I just want to mention to people that a martingale money management strategy can be made to have a low drawdown percentage, I don't agree with all of the martingale bashing. That is all. I do not wish to sell or market anything either.

Thanks for the clarification. Wish you all the best. Feel free to post us when you ready and or have any EA to share with us.

Regards

David

My Real Mini Account

Live with 10points3v003, default setting and time filter 21 - 12, start 14 feb - 10 march.

Files:
statement.zip  15 kb

pagebluk2007:
Live with 10points3v003, default setting and time filter 21 - 12, start 14 feb - 10 march.

You mean stop trading time 12, start trading time 21? Or the other way round? But that is quite smooth for a month worth. I wish you all the best and hope this EA will continue build more bucks for you

Regards

David

pagebluk2007:

Who is your broker ?

pagebluk2007:

good luck..

what is your time frame?

zant76:
good luck.. what is your time frame?

As the Yeoeleven's suggested, 15M. Broker is IBFX. Yes David I'm starting at 21, thanks for the great EA.

Reason: