10points 3.mq4 - page 459

Next account: 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA, non-martingale settings (fixed 0.01 lot size with no any martingale), FXCM broker, 500 dollar initial deposit.

It is not martingale.

Since 1st of December.

USDJPY only.

===================

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

And next account:

10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA,

non-martingale settings (fixed 0.01 lot size with no any martingale),

Alpari broker,

200 dollar initial deposit.

It is not martingale.

Since 12 of December 2011.

USDJPY only.

===================

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

It is last account (5th):

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA,

Martingale settings,

Alpari broker,

2000 dollar initial deposit.

Since 30 of January 2011.

USDJPY only.

===================

Some review.

1st account. Post #4581.

It will survive because demo deposit is big.

I am using this account to select profitable pairs (for example).

2nd account. Post #4582

2k with FXCM, martingale

It will survive.

3rd account, post # 4583.

500 with FXCM, not martingale

I think this account will survive too because it is not martimgale.

4th account, post #4584.

200 with Alpari, not martingale

Non martingale.

This account is doing good.

Slowly but good.

5th account, post #4585.

2000 with Alpari, martingale.

No any problem with this account for now.

Thus, min initial deposit for martingale version (USDJPY only) is 2,000; and for non-martingale version (USDJPY only) may be 500 or 200 (200 is risky but will see ...).

10points3.mq4 version 1.0

I understand but do not have a grid

Can you put a grid to open other oders with 30% of initial pips always?

Thanks

I do not know ... I am not programmer.

I estimated 2,000 for martingale settings of this EA; and 500 should be for non-martingale settings of this EA. By fiorward testing/trading (not becktesting) for many months.

As to the grid so it is just improvement of non-martingale EA.\In non-martingale version - profit level is increased instead of lot size increased.

You are proposing the grid ... but it is same as profit level increased ....

Anyway, let's keep this idea to the programmer about what they are thinking about it.

Hi Daceterito,

Your idea sounds interesting, would you mind explaining more about the grid.

Thanks

What is the GRID?

No more than the distance of the openings orders

Have tried several experts who use them but a martingale

caught my attention because he wore the Grid or an

factor will always be multiplied to have the new

open order

Some strategies I tested with initial 15 pips

increasing 60% of new entry into pips and another strategy

increasing with 30 pips in 50% (remember that the value in

percentage that you defined)

Let me give one example to understand you guys

Where this writing grid you choose a number

In the first example let's say I'm operating in the cross eur/usd starting with 15 pips target

Grid = 60

60 is the same as something multiplied by 1.60

If the grid is from 60% initial with pips 15

The value of the next orders will 24-38-61-98-157

0.01 0.02 0.04 0.08 0.16 0.32 0.64

The value of the opening of the next order is expected to fall 24 pips if the purchase or up to 24 pips if for sale

Let's start with the first transaction bought at 1.3230.

0.01 buy 1.3230 target 1.3245

What is the next entry if you do not hit the target?

0.02 buy 1.3230-15 pips =1.3215

What is the next entry if you do not hit the target?

1.3215-(15pips x 1.60 = 24pips below)

0.04 buy 1.3215-24pips = 1.3191

What is the next entry?

1.3191-(24 pips x 1.60 = 38 pips below)

0.08 buy 1.3191-38 = 1.3153

next 61

0.16 buy 1.3092

next 98

0.32 buy 1.2994

next 157 tha last order

0.64 buy 1.2837

Do you understand?

Hi Daceterito,

If i'm understanding right isn't that then a regular martingale when the trade goes aganist you so many user specified pips then you open another order with larger lot size which can be controlled again by a lot multiplier.

mrtools:
Hi Daceterito, If i'm understanding right isn't that then a regular martingale when the trade goes aganist you so many user specified pips then you open another order with larger lot size which can be controlled again by a lot multiplier.

Blessing is a martingale, which operates on an adjustable grid. It can also be set to automatically calculate optimum grid size.

Rob

Reason: