10points 3.mq4 - page 293

net10,

On another front, now that BaBaMaster has released his indicators do you believe that any of them may be helpful for your reprogramming effort?

Thanks,

saintmo

master001,

Regarding the statement I made above:

So I am trying to optimize. Presumably that includes setting an ATR_timeframe to 240 and optimizing value and period as well as whatever else such as tp and sl. Or am I way offbase?

Never mind. I just looked at the code. So you are using the 4 lowest time frame atrs together to determine a "no trade" zone.

OK, on to further optimizations. Still struggling to find a winning combo for 2007.

Thanks for all your efforts.

saintmo

error?

Everything seems to be working on my IBFX platform, but I just noticed that FXDD is giving code 130 errors. I guess that represents invalid stops.

Once trading starts it only trades in the first direction. So I am only getting sells for my last couple of runs.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hello

Santimo here is the version where i hope that error shouldnt occur.

I also add IsTradeAllowed() to little solve the problem trade context busy reported by yoeleven.

FOREX is not longterm trending market, so it means its behaviour can change often.

So Santimo i recommend the settings MORE CHARACTERISTIC for the worst months and for hight volatilty then for trends. Even if you see lower profits in long trends.

If nothing change tell me about it.

Davidke20 so tell us what we should try to do in market changing behaviour?

master001

Excused, because fairies the tests not putting level1=level2=level3?

hello

what does mean this phrase usd/chf zero divide. at messege section

it is only for GBPUSD.

Santimo here is the version where i hope that error shouldnt occur.

I also add IsTradeAllowed() to little solve the problem trade context busy reported by yoeleven.

FOREX is not longterm trending market, so it means its behaviour can change often.

So Santimo i recommend the settings MORE CHARACTERISTIC for the worst months and for hight volatilty then for trends. Even if you see lower profits in long trends

OK, thanks. I will give the new version a try.

Actually, I am trying to identify those conditions . I just can't find good settings for right now. My focus recently has been on optimizing periods within 2007 since that time frame represents the conditions that seem problematic for the EA. But for right now I can't find settings that don't produce a loss for the entire period, even the default ones.

Your first version (T-JMA) did very well in trending markets and severely trending markets. It struggled more in ranging conditions (and I guess that is why you are using lower time frame ATRs), but produced positive results for the 2007 period to date.

In your testing, do your default settings produce positive results for the 2007 period?

At any rate I will continue to optimize.

Thanks.

OK, great will give it a shot.

And by the way the new version works with my FXDD account.

Thanks again.

Yes, this settings come from my findings. For the last months i use:

FOREX, FUTURES, CFD. . ..:: Commission free trading, online real-time trading signals,most competitive margins available.

i have tried to upload rared version of metatrader of neumex but servers refuses. So try to download and install metatrader from neuimex.

ATRs can only reduce the number losses, it is not 100% accuracy filter.

In EA ATRs has different periodes, im working on special bar counting after ATRs signals,

eg. if on 30 min timeframe ATR>0.005 wait 3 30 min bars.

Santimo if you can give your email i would send you more info.

master001

Reason: