[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 58

Good afternoon !

Who can help to write an indicator?

1. using MA1

2. we use MA2.

3. When MA1 and MA2 are crossed it gives an audible signal...

Thank you !

Selhal:
I trade with my hands using this strategy myself. I would like to see it in MTS http://elearning.brocompany.com/course/view.php?id=82 Practical FOREX trading techniques using Fibo levels

Has anyone looked at it or is it no longer relevant?

Selhal:

Has anyone looked at it or is it no longer relevant?

@Technical Analysis Video Lessons@ is it a strategy?

dmmikl86:
@Technical analysis video tutorials@ is this a strategy?

it is written in the subject "i will write an advisor for free". this implies that a strategy must also be developed and it must be profitable, otherwise the customer will tear the writer apart

abolk:

it is written in the subject "i will write an advisor for free". this implies that a strategy must also be developed and it must be profitable, otherwise the customer will tear up the writer
or the customer will rewrite it for himself, the writer will say - nothing works (unformalizuetsya)()

Colleagues, help. Who knows about programming, please tweak the script. I am far from programming, but it won't be a problem for some of you. I need the script to close all active orders and delete all remaining pending orders when total profit of all open positions reaches a certain amount of $. This https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7607 sprint has no function to set a certain profit, but it removes pending orders. And this https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9084 just closes all orders when total profit in $ is reached, but pending orders remain. I am not the first one to ask, but unfortunately this version has not appeared in Code Base. Who has time and possibility to make 2 scripts together, please!

AndrejFX:

Colleagues, help. Who knows about programming, please tweak the script. I am far from programming, but it won't be a problem for some of you. I need the script to close all active orders and delete all remaining pending orders when total profit of all open positions reaches a certain amount of $. This https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7607 sprint has no function to set a certain profit, but it removes pending orders. And this https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9084 just closes all orders when total profit in $ is reached, but pending orders remain. I am not the first one to ask, but unfortunately this version has not appeared in Code Base. Who has time and possibility to make 2 scripts together, please!

Suppose you have made such a script. The current tick has not let you make a total profit of 10 cents for closing all your positions. You do not see it right away, so you open the script on the chart. On the next tick, the price has jumped and the total profit is 10 cents more than you need. You notice that the total profit has jumped to + and you again throw the script on the chart. But while you reacted, the profit fell below the bar you planned, so the script didn't work again. So you are going to sit and send the script on the chart every tick? Wouldn't it be better to order an adviser?

drknn:

Suppose you have had a script made like this. On the current tick to close all your positions, the total profit is less than 10 cents. You do not see it right away, so you throw the script on the chart. On the next tick, the price has jumped and the total profit is 10 cents more than you need. You notice that the total profit has jumped to + and you again throw the script on the chart. But while you reacted, the profit fell below the bar you planned, so the script didn't work again. So you are going to sit and send the script on the chart every tick? Wouldn't it be better to order an Expert Advisor?

The above link is where the Expert Advisor is

drknn:

Suppose you have had a script made like this. On the current tick to close all your positions, the total profit is less than 10 cents. You do not see it right away, so you throw the script on the chart. On the next tick, the price has jumped and the total profit is 10 cents more than you need. You notice that the total profit has jumped to + and you again throw the script on the chart. But while you reacted, the profit fell below the bar you planned, so the script didn't work again. So you are going to sit and send the script on the chart every tick? Wouldn't it be better to order an Expert Advisor?
Perhaps, we do not understand each other. Now I will try to explain by example: at a certain moment I assume that the rate will not increase more than 100-120 points without a pullback, say, by 60-70 points. I open a SEL without SL, with 40 pips as a target (let's say it will give me 5% of the deposit), and then I set a grid of 6 pending orders(SELL LIMIT) every 20 pips, in case the price continues to rise. Every next pending order is 50% of volume of already open orders (i.e. if I have 1 lot SELL, next pending order will be 0.5 lot, next (1+0.5)/2=0.75 lot etc.). All orders have a common SL that is 20 points above the last pending order. Thus, if the price continues growing for 140 points without a pullback, all pending orders will trigger and close by the same SL (in this case the script is unfortunately not helpful). In this case any pullback down by 40 pips after opening any pending order gives me the initial target profit of 5% of the deposit. For example, if 1, 2 and 3 pending orders triggered and then the price went down by 40 pips, I get 5% profit and all open orders are closed by the script. However, there are 3 pending orders that did not work and should be deleted as the target is reached. If the price keeps growing after the pullback, the remaining pending orders will be triggered, and this is not expected by the strategy.

Need a good advisor do not offer crap on the whole deal skype drakon 54724 mail valera-fx@yandex.ru Sincerely Valera
Reason: