Experts: 10 points 3

10 points 3:

The Expert Adviser 10 points 3 uses the histogram of the standard indicator Moving Average Convergence/Divergence, MACD.

Author: Collector

How do we get the indicator and the template for these kind of EA's. Because without them they are of no use. Thanks.      andy rarshi@yahoo. com

hello,why this expert doesn't work on fibo or millenium soft ware?and in northfinance it has good results? kamal_fx@yahoo.com

thank you

There is a live forward test of this EA here:

http://www.pipcop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63

Hi,

Modeling quality is very low: 75% !!!!

U need 99%, i think.

Later. 

10 points 3 it's for sure one of the best EA...the problem, we now, it's that you have to close manually some trades.

My idea is to add the following function: (maybe some good programmer can help me?)

In example:

MaxTrades: 9 (by default) --- set it to 8, so the max lot it's 1.28 (starting from 0.01)

Pips: 15 (every 15 pips the EA will open the next position according to the martingale system)

Let's take in example that EURUSD is going up and the EA opened already 8 short position (the last one it's 1.28 lots) but EURUSD still going upward...Generally we have to chance: wait and hope the price will reverse but it's dangerous, or after 15 pips close everything but this means lose a lot of money.

Now, suppose to have a broker that allows hedging, and the EA will open a long trade with lot 2.55 (1.28+0.64+0.32+0.16+0.08+0.04+0.02+0.01)...this means protect our account to huge loss, and decide what to do according to the price movement....what you think about that?

Reason: