10points 3.mq4 - page 452

central banks intervention is big enemy of martingale system, that limiting our holy grail profit making methods there is always 250+ pips movements without retrace will kill our account if we are using martingale.

all other trading strategy have small percentage of monthly income i tested last 3 years but martingale is high risky but cash cow

small changes is effecting deeply in martingale settings example PIPS and TP adjustments 50 pips 40 tp , 40 pips 50 pips there is very big different in profits and exit strategy.

It is mostly related to 1.01 original version with increasing lot size (account with USDJPY only with 2,000 dollar initial deposit):

But it is more safe situation with 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit (created according to my and your idea) - account with USDJPY only too with 500 dollar initial deposit:

In this 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit - tp is increased, not lot size: first trade is having tp =10, second trade (see on the image) is having tp = 10 +20 = 30. next 3rd trade will have tp = 50. And so on. Fix lot size = 0.01 only. So, I hope - this account will survive.

But basicly I agree - any martingale system (or take profit kind martingale) is working good with particular market condition. That is why some people are not trading on Friday, Monday, in December and in January. It may be idea to estimate market condition aurtomatically to allow or not to trade after ...

In this case - we can have more profit with less risk.

Files:

Adding a news filter to this EA will reduce DD alot, and also a time filter, and also additional indicators like MA, CCI and MACD for confirmation of trend.

Hope our Mr Tools will take his time to consider this for the ppl

Regards

10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit - exe file

any can help to attach the exe file of the EA 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit ??

I can not compile it on my metatrader the mq4 file.

thanks for help

seabert:
any can help to attach the exe file of the EA 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit ??

I can not compile it on my metatrader the mq4 file.

thanks for help

make sure you inserted "indicators" in indicator folder under the experts folder

any other mql EA working on your mt4?

this adj EA is slow to take orders because of many indicators verification...

Fmfx1:
Adding a news filter to this EA will reduce DD alot, and also a time filter, and also additional indicators like MA, CCI and MACD for confirmation of trend.

Hope our Mr Tools will take his time to consider this for the ppl

Regards

"news filter"

economical reports in calendar is not big problem but ECB, G7, G20, FED meetings and related news is driving 250+ pips without retrace. within seconds 30 to 50 pips reach at this time

some time they suddenly open reports it looks like SL hunt

so all open trades close when 30 pips go any side within 10 second ( there was fake move yesterday ), this loss should not be more than 10% from equity

EDIT : we need to calculate loss recovering area when CB intervention happened instead 10% loss from equity

hedge is prohibited in US clients so we cant place idea togather, US clients are with arbritage in two related currency hedging

how can one EA can calculate what happened in another EA placed oders and details of lot size ? then we can recover martingale loss ... by using strong lot size hedge and SL in BE method also we have to add anti martingale in wrong side to recover loss suddenly

Strategy test report 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit

You are using some strange settings because for me - this 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is openning always fix lot size (0.01) martingaling just take profit value.

Besides, backtesting can not be reliable in some cases and can not be a proof in most of the cases. I mean: it is necessary to spead days and months by forward testing instead of minutes in backtesting.

I am forward testing this 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA for USDJPY because some other pairs are having bad drawdown for example (just for this reason).

ok, please change this EA to "Tick" base open orders

Disable all other indicators from " 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit "

This is good for 10 pips scalping, we don't need to wait indicators confirmation to take orders because of using 1 min chart.

This will gives sudden profit.

I do not understand sorry ...

Do you mean: we need the version with no indicators trading on open bar by tick as TickScalper?

Reason: