Traders joking, the beginning - page 20

ryanklefas:
Hey.... that statement looks awfully familiar.... Is that from my Delta9 v3.68 EA? You must have hacked my computer and stole it, you devious David, you! DEVIOUS! Well you won't get your hands on my new Delta9 v5.37. This one doesn't even have to trade to make money; it just sucks in the cash like a vacuum by its sheer awesome-ness. Do any of your EAs do that? Huh?

Huh?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

No dude. I spent my precious 5 minutes during my dinner to modify the setups of indicator from MACD to iMA from 10point3, besides, has changed the setup on the pipstepping and the target to full auto so it can open and close trade immediately with small profit. Besides, check on my lot size, I trade way smaller then you to acheive big profit. So, this is totally brand new Delta10.3 And its only a 2006 testing, not for 2 years or 3 years.

Regards

David

Joking

After seeing God's statement: Oh my God!

After the money paid and got EA: Thanks God!

After running the EA with REAL money: God damn it!'

Just Joking

Id be careful using this EA it has burnt my toast and almost set fire to my kitchen not happy at all

Alright. I've added some very profitable cost averaging EA's indicator to the 10point3, included:

Goblin from bluto - forward testing shows about 30% return in a month(very good)

10point3RMI from mrtools - forward testing shows about 100% in 3 weeks(fcukin crazy)

terminator from Alejandro Galindo - Multiple selection of indicators for manual trading to change according to market condition to trade(very handy)

RB26 by me - Slow and steady monthly 10~20% with low margin requirement.

to make a combination of SUPER 10points EA BACKTEST SHOWS 100% profit!!!

BUT

does the above message resemble any one? sdfkjahlskdhflksjdhflksajh!!! any idea why it does not open trade on forward testings?

Regards

David

Files:

ryanklefas:
Here's the EA. Further updates will cost you a pretty penny. Visit my website: www.suckerinvestor.com

LOL, People are actually downloading this.

Man I love your sense of humour.

You Better Click This!!!

Remember me folks?

I'm 14 years old today.

My birthday is in April.

I am not too young to trade, okay?

I am Ukranian...I really am good at trading (and coding)

This is my "Hawaii" EA, I made it up. Logic, is all I can tell You.

I swear this is true. This is a forward test. For 1 year,Daily GbpJpy.

I am currently writing in Hawaii, so happy!!!

My family is so proud of me!!! I am so grateful!!!

Starting Live Account was $1,000

Ending Account is (current account) 22 lots: $606,000!!!

My goal is to get to a million in the next 3 months, and to a billion in the next 2 years. I am preatty sure that'll be true.

Files:

Thats great to hear Dan, but not sure why you are posting this if you are not sharing it?

This is pretty funny! He says it is his live account that he has been running for the past year, but as you look at the chart it says the name of the EA! If this was a chart of his "live" account, it wouldn't say the name of an indicator on it.

It sounds to me like this is another example of an EA that looks great from the back test but is nothing more than that.

As far as being 14, that wouldn't make you too young to trade and code. I expect that my son will be doing the same at that age... Though he hasn't been born yet... another three weeks or so.

i think this ea is for sell

Good joke, Dan.

Thanks.

Especially your image ...

Reason: