Traders joking, the beginning - page 21

Willis11of12
Willis11of12  

This is pretty funny! He says it is his live account that he has been running for the past year, but as you look at the chart it says the name of the EA! If this was a chart of his "live" account, it wouldn't say the name of an indicator on it.

It sounds to me like this is another example of an EA that looks great from the back test but is nothing more than that.

As far as being 14, that wouldn't make you too young to trade and code. I expect that my son will be doing the same at that age... Though he hasn't been born yet... another three weeks or so.

hinomaru
hinomaru  

i think this ea is for sell

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Good joke, Dan.

Thanks.

Especially your image ...

Dan7974
Dan7974  

But i'm not joking, I swear, How can I prove it to you?

MiniMe
MiniMe  
Dan7974:
But i'm not joking, I swear, How can I prove it to you?

you don't need to prove anything just have fun in Hawaii and be careful from the werather these days.

But again if you make that much I think you wont ask people later to buy your EA , because they will ask for your live statement ... which you have !!! or don't you ?

Dan7974
Dan7974  

This method is a mechanical one, and if I show my statement, everyone will know how to trade it. it's so simple!

azam575
azam575  

share or sell

Dan7974:
This method is a mechanical one, and if I show my statement, everyone will know how to trade it. it's so simple!

so dan... u want to share or sell

if want to share good but want to sell... bye2x

MiniMe
MiniMe  

DAN stop the crap, go and finish your homework .... for your limited information when you print a live statement on the top of the page there would be the word Balance not Hawaii ... you waited all the time to come back with a stupid scam..you really need help

Dan7974
Dan7974  

Okay, look at the attachment. It is the last live trades I did. Notice the bottom right, it is the end. I made over 6,000 trades(the EA), and all are profitable. Started w/$1,000 now look. I am NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING!!!!! I just want to prive that DAN7974 is a good trader!!!

1.3 million dollars. I am not selling it. Sorry to everyone.

Dan7974
Dan7974