Traders joking, the beginning - page 15

Just for fun.

So far, a 1720% profit.

In case if you're wondering, yes, it's luck, and I could've lost big time too. Pure speculation on technical trend w/ no indicator involved. Damn, I wish this account was real.

Files:
fun.jpg  216 kb

:D:D you're 1 crazy SOB, even crazier then me :D, if its a live account, I think my heart will just tripped and die on the spot. LOL

Regards,

David

Good backtesting (every tick, modeling 90%).

It is great if you don't know that this EA was trading on open bar

I want to remind my first post on this thread.

One day one guy posted an advertisement on one forum (not our forum) about managing funds. He said that he is great trader. People asked for the statement.

He said: "i am trading since 12 afternoon till 9 pm only. Every working day. See my statement for one trading day".

He got a lot of requests.

And he had to say that it was a joke.

What is joke?

Statement is real one.

His statement is not a joke. He increased 10,000 to 140,000 just for 9 hours for one day.

Joke is that he will never repeat this statement anymore. jazz. improvisation. just one time only.

Never failed to fail

I followed the trend.

Then I trade against it.

Files:

Relax! Friday guys.

Reversal logic.

Files:
reversal1.gif  20 kb
reversal2.gif  19 kb
reversal3.gif  19 kb
reversal4.gif  44 kb

I know this is a joke thread, but can you actually make 'custom' charts like the ones you posted above?

That would be really useful for charting synthetic pairs, so far I haven't seen anything for it.

jhernandez:
I know this is a joke thread, but can you actually make 'custom' charts like the ones you posted above? That would be really useful for charting synthetic pairs, so far I haven't seen anything for it.

I used this scipt (attached) found on Russian Alpari forum.

Please note that this sctipt is the different from standard period converted script so don't be confused with the name.

- open the chart (for example: EURUSD, H1).

- attach the script to this chart.

- go to "File" then "Open Offline", select your reversed chart (USDEUR H1 for example), click open.

Files:

my future father in law..

Files:
bernanke.jpg  9 kb
Reason: