Traders joking, the beginning - page 27

fxbs
fxbs  

yea, guy in one forum have signature "To success on FX left: [day counter: YY,MM, DD. ] days" (there is mach less then two years left); also many injured on forex, incapacitated by fx and on fx rehab...

limestreamx
limestreamx  

i found in this forum someone talking about forex secret society... maybe the situation is like this... i think...

Files:
huhu.jpg 91 kb
Daniel
Daniel  
limestreamx
limestreamx  

this sure is a relief after going on some bumpy ride in the market...

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Yes we are fully believed in that:

moscow2020.bmp

Files:
moscow2020.bmp 338 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Sorry.

It was famous Russian joke made by Russians in Poul's forex forum.

It's american image ...

I am on the left

robertmc
robertmc  

My sistem best

re;You only must use my system to duplicate your money in one month. The system work in gbp/usd pair. The price of my system is 50.000 usd$. If you have the money this is your place. I only will sell 5 copy of my system "I WILL BE RICH" . This place is only for peoples that have the money to buy it.

Look. My system better then yours. It will do these for you.

jbfx
jbfx  
robertmc:
re;You only must use my system to duplicate your money in one month. The system work in gbp/usd pair. The price of my system is 50.000 usd$. If you have the money this is your place. I only will sell 5 copy of my system "I WILL BE RICH" . This place is only for peoples that have the money to buy it. Look. My system better then yours. It will do these for you.

That return looks kinda small.

robertmc
robertmc  

He said Woodies

It trades best early in the morning. Here's a screenshot of the chart with indicators. This EA makes a lot of entries and exits really quickly and then just kind of takes a breather. In about an hour, it's ready to go long again.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I am fine with that, no problem

Is it some trading system?

Do you have template?