Traders joking, the beginning - page 13

raj:
At a country-club party a young Forex Trader was introduced to an attractive girl. Immediately he began paying her court and flattering her outrageously. The girl liked the young man, but she was taken a bit aback by his fast and ardent pitch. She was amazed when after 30 minutes he seriously proposed marriage. "Look," she said. "We only met a half hour ago. How can you be so sure? We know nothing about each other." "You're wrong," the young Forex trader declared. "For the past 5 years I've been working in the Forex Trading firm where your father has his account."

This is a pretty nice story

I am a guy who has E.D., so this would not work.

Ea

EA .. makes money .....!!!!

Do you trust an EA to make you money ? STOP EA is a joke

Double your money

The safest way to double your money is to fold it and put it in your pocket

Be smart

Always play with other people's money!

US Dollar

recent survey shows there's more confidence in shopping coupons than in the dollar...

Investing and Sex are equal !!

10) Some like it long, some like it short.

9) You can study the market as much as you like, but it all comes down to luck

8) Those who talk about it the most, have the least experience.

7) One simple mistake could lead to 18 unprofitable years.

6) Some prefer to sit back and watch it grow.

5) Terms include swing trading, asset turnover, naked call, after hours, insider trading, silent partner, blind entries, 30-day wash rule, straddle, triangles, descending tops, ascending bottoms, pump and dump, partial surrender, stop order, position limit, voluntary liquidation, and explicit interest.

4) Low confidence can keep you out of the market.

3) Everyone tends to focus on performance.

2) Some do it alone, others do it with a group, and some hire professionals. and the number one reason....

1) Some positions are better than others and the best position is always up for debate! And remember, past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

newdigital:
Economic forecasting information.

Move your mouse over the image.

http://www.andyfoulds.co.uk/amusement/economists.htm

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL

sailor

Dear pedro

pelele79:
Hello Alberto Miguel Cabrera Donate, why dont say that your thread my system p , you are using one of my system. you have many many money in this moment because one of my system. if anyone want the system p please pm me thanks.

Pedro Echenagucia

www.veningroup.com

I have here couple people with will pay for your system even today.

Will you accept BJ's as currency???

Regards

LOL

Reason: