Traders joking, the beginning - page 26

Try this wonderful new breakout method

1. Buy High

2. Sell Low

Have a nice day,

tom

yes, that's very good plan (and chart) - everybody should have (a porfolio)!

Al, is it you on the picture (maker?)

not like i'm critisising, but well, on the closer look you can see - significant number of indicators are missing;

and i see you don't using enough oscillators for entry/exit confirmation

traders joking

March2: Hi, Al here again. My trades took. I made $2.70. I took my advice from my news service. He said "No news is good news". But I don't understand why they took money away from me. What is this swap thing? Anyway, my news service said that today there is news, and to bet the farm on the dollar. So I sold my mo-ped and sent my broker more money ($50) to really load up. It's safe with e-Gold. I can't still get a hold of my broker in Tonga. I read today, there may be a revolution in that country. What, Me worry?

Somebody asked about oseelaters. I trade by neked charting. My friend said my last trade was a martin-something. Sounds like a bird. I've got to hurry up and make some money because the rent is due. If anybody would like to see my set up, I live off of U.S. 834, turn right on chicken ave. and I'm the first tar-paper shack on the right. Wish me luck. I'll let you know what happens.

Attached Image courtesy of the owner.

Files:
alfred1.jpg  10 kb

Traders Joking

Well traders, I averaged down to quick this morning. I checked my account in Tonga and the balance was $0.00. I didn't count pips. I need to read better. I found out that N.D. was joking with his backtesting. I need a better broker and take less risk. I guess it's back to the chicen processing factory for me. $450.00 gone just like that. Brokers and trading plans are important. It takes more than 6 months to trade 4ex. So I might see you all in 5 years.

Mr. fxbs, you were right about entries and exits, and oselaters. About my my picture, I look worst than this. You can ask the guy from Argentina, he knows. This is my last post! Now I'm Worried. See Ya!

Files:
alfred1_1.jpg  6 kb

yea, guy in one forum have signature "To success on FX left: [day counter: YY,MM, DD. ] days" (there is mach less then two years left); also many injured on forex, incapacitated by fx and on fx rehab...

i found in this forum someone talking about forex secret society... maybe the situation is like this... i think...

Files:
huhu.jpg  91 kb

this sure is a relief after going on some bumpy ride in the market...

Yes we are fully believed in that:

moscow2020.bmp

Files:
moscow2020.bmp  338 kb
Reason: