Traders joking, the beginning - page 17

philt
philt  
ryanklefas:
Wow! My pair just spiked and Delta9 caught it!

10998 pips!!! Using microlots!! In 1 day!! On 1 pair!!

ddddddddddd

philt
philt  

Wow! My pair just spiked and Delta9 caught it!

10998 pips!!! Using microlots!! In 1 day!! On 1 pair!!

[/QUOTE

ryanklefas
ryanklefas  
philt:
Is this on real account..

Oh, it's veryreal... in my head.

ryanklefas
ryanklefas  

Stop sending me messages, seriously.

Damn! My pair is just all over the place and Delta9 ain't missing none of it!

15493 pips!! And I decided to switch to nanolots so now I'm making even more money!!

lkajsdfkjlasdjfaksj!!

aksdfjdjlfsjfjlsafsd!!!!

ryanklefas
ryanklefas  

Check out my equity graph. I have already surpassed my $1,000,000 goal and am on my way to knocking Bill Gates off his throne! And I haven't even had my morning coffee yet!

Files:
Bob Davids
Bob Davids  
ryanklefas:
Damn! My pair is just all over the place and Delta9 ain't missing none of it!

15493 pips!! And I decided to switch to nanolots so now I'm making even more money!!

lkajsdfkjlasdjfaksj!!

aksdfjdjlfsjfjlsafsd!!!!

Muakakakaka....

sl;dkjfl;sakjdf;lsakjdf;ls!!!!

ryanklefas
ryanklefas  
davidke20:
Muakakakaka.... sl;dkjfl;sakjdf;lsakjdf;ls!!!!

Hey David! Come join the fun! I'll send you the Delta9 EA so we can both brag about how great it is and leave everybody else out in the cold!

ryanklefas
ryanklefas  

Why aren't people picking up on the absolute absurdity of my posts?

My computer couldn't even handle the awesome money-making

power

of the Delta9 EA, and blew up! But, I've got it running on a backup now and it's still sucking in the cash like the Forex is going out of business. I fully expect to be able to retire by the end of the night. And Bluto, if you're reading this, YOU SUCK! Your EA might be making me rich, but I have nobody to thank but myself for working SO HARD.

aslkdfjlkasdjalskdfj;sdjf;ajsdfj!!

alsdjkflasjdf;sd!!!skljflajsdlfjasdf!!!!

bluto
bluto  
ryanklefas:
My computer couldn't even handle the awesome money-making

power

of the Delta9 EA, and blew up! But, I've got it running on a backup now and it's still sucking in the cash like the Forex is going out of business. I fully expect to be able to retire by the end of the night. And Bluto, if you're reading this, YOU SUCK! Your EA might be making me rich, but I have nobody to thank but myself for working SO HARD.

aslkdfjlkasdjalskdfj;sdjf;ajsdfj!!

alsdjkflasjdf;sd!!!skljflajsdlfjasdf!!!!

Where did you get this Delta9 copy that created that graph? It must be Beta ver.1.26. That drawdown at the 552 click has me concerned. I think somebody decompiled and tampered with the code. Maybe an array or something got fiddled with.

ryanklefas
ryanklefas  
bluto:
Where did you get this Delta9 copy that created that graph? It must be Beta ver.1.26. That drawdown at the 552 click has me concerned. I think somebody decompiled and tampered with the code. Maybe an array or something got fiddled with.

Yeah, I fiddled with it, you douche bag. Your Beta version wasn't making me enough cash, so I took out some of the safety features and made it more

powerful

. You just don't know how to code or trade, Bluto. You're worthless, give up.