Damned Martin - page 29

Sergey Gritsay:

I can't say anything definite yet. I'm starved for time.

It's not a big deal. it's just a rough outline of a strategy and it needs to be discussed and improved. if you want to just take a look at it and see how well it works.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
It needs either a flat or a trend, it switches itself, but in September there was a sharp drop, and then some kind of a flat fall, it missed the profit and reversed with a set of lots and was flat again, it did not know what to do, the poor guy was turning in different directions, but there was no movement, so it was a kind of saw.

Today I also did a symbiosis of averaging and reversal martin. Maximum lot in testing was 0.12. Maximum number of open positions - 4. The optimization period is 2/3 of a chart.

М5 TF. GBPUSD symbol. Testing period 01.06.2016 - 17.03.2017. The sharp jump in the middle of the chart is when the Brexit news came out.

khorosh:

Today I also did a symbiosis of averaging and reversal martin. Maximum lot in testing was 0.12. Maximum number of open positions - 4. Optimization period - right 2/3 of the chart.

М5 TF. GBPUSD symbol. Testing period 01.06.2016 - 17.03.2017. The sharp jump in the middle of the chart is when the Brexit news came out.

Beautiful chart, and a big profit during this period. I am happy for you, but still, the test period is too small to draw conclusions, and the pair is in trend during this period. Try it from the beginning of 2014, if it will be so, then you can trade with it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Beautiful chart, and a big profit for this period. I am happy for you, but still, the test period is too short to draw conclusions, and the pair is trending in this period. We go back to the beginning of 2014 and try it in the beginning of the year.
My broker does not give more quotes. I have no doubts about that. I think there is no point in testing it on other people's market quotes. The maximum lot is small, so if it gets stuck (I don't think it will happen often), I will manually handle it.

khorosh:
My broker doesn't give more quotes. This is the maximum we have. I don't think it makes sense to test it on other people's quotations. The maximum lot is small, so if it gets stuck (I don't think it will happen often), I will manually handle it.
I'm not much different from foreign quotes, and a good stress test on quotes from another brokerage company, if it passes, then it's not adjusting for history, and there's a better chance for success in the future.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Other people's quotes are not much different, and a good stress test on quotes from another DC, if it passes, then it's not fitting history and there's a better chance of success later on.

I am too lazy to do it. I'll bet on a cent account there and everything will be found out.

khorosh:

Today I also did a symbiosis of averaging and reversal martin. Maximum lot in testing was 0.12. Maximum number of open positions - 4. Optimization period - right 2/3 of the chart.

Maximum lot during testing was 0.12. Maximum number of open positions - 4

what is it ? 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8 ... what does 4 open positions mean ?

Younga:

The maximum lot in the test was 0.12. The maximum number of open positions was 4

what is it ? 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8 ... What does 4 open positions mean?

You may have 4 positions in the market at the same time. As for your variant of increasing the lot, you should understand that this variant cannot be, as the maximum lot is 0.12. When averaging, the lot is not increased, the lot is only increased when reversing.

khorosh:

Whoa!
Not bad.

My personal opinion-categorically against martin, even a soft ... The signal entry and exit trades need more than 60% - and then do not bother multiplying and refills.)
Reason: