Traders joking, the beginning - page 25

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Please don't understand my posts as guide to action.

It is joking thread so I just remember some case.

I go for a walk. There is small computer shop on the right side. I am turning to the right.

Voice from behind: "Don't turn right!".

I am thinking: "That's funny. 20 hours near computer ... i definitely need to sleep". I am turning right.

Voice from behind me: "Don't turn right!".

I stopped.

I am thinking: "it should be policeman. Otherwise why I stopped? ".

I want to turn round to see this guy.

Voice from behind me: "Don't turn round! Dont turn right! Don't stop!"

I asked: "So what to do?"

Voice from behind: "Go straight!".

And what do you think I did? Yes, I turned right! I just round the house and came to my 'right' street from the other side. And what I see? Many people on very small street. All of them turned right! All! It was some road accident and street is very small. And that guy/voice was a policeman. All of the people turned right during the half a day to see "why"!

The same with EAs. If we are telling the people one time only: "Don't buy EA based on backtesting results only" so that's fine. We said it.

If we say about it 100 times so it will be the same as this voice on the street and many people will be interested to know: "why we don't need to buy it? It is very interesting ... we will buy it and we will see".

And they all will turn right.

PRADIP RUPARELIA
PRADIP RUPARELIA  
el cid:
Most of the commercial EAS come out after an EA has done well in the precceding year or two years.The EA trendmasters test the EA on all the brokers .The brokers where the EA performs best on backtests becomes the chosen broker..The E A is optimised for backtests for the last few tears.The buyers buy the EA and use it at different brokers where the performance was inferior and find they start losing money.

Regards

EL cID

Guess who their GURU and mentor is ...............the leader who teaches about optimisation with different brokers

El Cid

auto
auto  
newdigital:

It is joking thread so I just remember some case....

If we say about it 100 times so it will be the same as this voice on the street and many people will be interested to know: "why we don't need to buy it? It is very interesting ... we will buy it and we will see".

And they all will turn right.

very nice anecdote ND .. here's another one. This is a real Ad by a system school!

Files:
trades.jpg 10 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
auto:
very nice anecdote ND .. here's another one. This is a real Ad by a system school!

As to my anecdote so it is well-known Russian anecdote about the government (Voice from behind) who is telling "do like that" or "don't do like this" and the nation or people who are doing in exact opposite way all the time. Mainly it is the Russian story.

PRADIP RUPARELIA
PRADIP RUPARELIA  

Buy this E A

iT IS GREAYT

YouTube - 1279 PIPS in September 2007 with StrategyBarn.com EA

StrategyBarn.com - Profit Wizard Expert Advisor

tHE FUNNY THING IS THEY ALL CLAIM NOT TO BE SCAMMING AND BEING JEKYL AND HYDE

WOW OVER 1000 PIPS per MONTH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this site strategybarn.com and thier expert does over 1000 pips since July. I emailed the owner and they just put videos up that show it.

Thought I would pass it on since people here have shown me places that I could get good trading material.

No I am not spamming, just trying to help others.

There are so many forum members using double handles on forex factory

PRADIP RUPARELIA
PRADIP RUPARELIA  

No I am not spamming, just trying to help others.

Re: WOW OVER 1000 PIPS per MONTH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have burgers you have created at your real job as that would probably sound more exciting.

Elscamo Ea Portfolio

More ea s for the ELSCAMO ea portfolio,

LOL,LOL,LOL,

http://www.oilfxpro.com

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Dynamic pivot lines.

Attach this script to the chart.

Files:
3d.mq4 4 kb
Bob Davids
Bob Davids  
newdigital:
Dynamic pivot lines. Attach this script to the chart.

hahahaha.... it looks nice. But it ate up memory as well.

Regards

David

fxbs
fxbs  

... ...stupid computer....

fxbs
fxbs  

disclaimer: that was a joke - i just put different lables - It really doesn't do that!

only a joke!