Traders joking, the beginning - page 7

To add comments, please log in or register
Amritendu Maji
Amritendu Maji  

I_mbest...

I suddenly realized that this is the trader's JOKING section. Thanks for making me laugh with your JOKE about being the best trader. That was a good one.

i_mbest
i_mbest  
Maji:
I_mbest... I suddenly realized that this is the trader's JOKING section. Thanks for making me laugh with your JOKE about being the best trader. That was a good one.

Is not a JOKE , but i like people laugh. i have the best system... I_MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM

Amritendu Maji
Amritendu Maji  
i_mbest:
Is not a JOKE , but i like people laugh. i have the best system...

Then what are you doing in this section?

phoenix
phoenix  
Maji:
Then what are you doing in this section?

haha

i_mbest
i_mbest  

Dont lose more time and money.... im the best trader. please if you want my system contac me in i-mbest@hotmail.com remember my system cost 50.000 usd$ and is for elite traders and managers funds.

I_MBEST

tirou
tirou  

Pecunianonolet
Pecunianonolet  
i_mbest:
Dont lose more time and money.... im the best trader. please if you want my system contac me in i_mbest@hotmail.com remember my system cost 50.000 usd$ and is for elite traders and managers funds. I_MBEST

Maybe you oughta repeat your message a few more times. Make sure all the elite peoples...

Ah never mind. Not worth the effort.

- - - -

Theres something that's just inherently repugnant about this crap.

i_mbest
i_mbest  

DO YOU LIKE MY CAR... WELL YOU CAN BUY EASILY ONE OF THIS... TRY MY SYSTEM AND DUPLICATE YOUR ACCOUNTS MONTH AFTER MONTH. REMEMBER I_MBEST. i-mbest@hotmail.com

Spec
Spec  

Donkey

Guys,this I_mbest is ridiculous.He's Pedro Echanagucia or Pelele 79.I sent a e-mail asking for the EA and the your name appear Pedro Echenagucia hahahahaha By the way i'm posting your EA 10PIPSADAY for anyone see your crap strategy.Good Lucky for you Pedro.We're not DONKEY no!!!

Files:
i_mbest
i_mbest  
Spec:
Guys,this I_mbest is ridiculous.He's Pedro Echanagucia or Pelele 79.I sent a e-mail asking for the EA and the your name appear Pedro Echenagucia hahahahaha By the way i'm posting your EA 10PIPSADAY for anyone see your crap strategy.Good Lucky for you Pedro.We're not DONKEY no!!!

HAHAHAHAHA , IS A GOOD JOKE , COMMON TRY SOMETHING ELSE, TOMORROW YOU WILL SAY THAT IM NEWDIGITAL OR CREATIVE OR I DONT KNOW. WELL MEN THINK ABOUT. TAKE IT EASY. YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT IM THE BEST TRADER. I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM , WELL ANYWAY IS ANYBODY WANT TO PROOF PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS AND I RESPONSE INMEDIATELY AND YOU WILL SEE WHO IS A LIAR. AND FINNALLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .

I-MBEST@HOTMAIL.COM

To add comments, please log in or register