Traders joking, the beginning - page 23

Dan7974
Dan7974  

I'm back!

So,NewsDigital and everyone else don't believe me,eh?

Okay,have it your way.

you know, like, when you backtest, and you can change the modeling quality, every tick, control points,etc., well....can you make the modeling quility for a live account. I'm just asking because my method works better with the 3rd modeling quality.

Bob Davids
Bob Davids  
Dan7974:
I'm back!

So,NewsDigital and everyone else don't believe me,eh?

Okay,have it your way.

you know, like, when you backtest, and you can change the modeling quality, every tick, control points,etc., well....can you make the modeling quility for a live account. I'm just asking because my method works better with the 3rd modeling quality.

You mean Open Price only? If so, code the EA to work open trade at OpenPrice only and close trade with OpenPrice only, then your EA will give the same result on any method you test it.

Regards

David

prasxz
prasxz  

r u trade like this ?

trading mentality

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Dan7974
Dan7974  
prasxz:
trading mentality

==================

Are you making fun of me?

Lachezar
Lachezar  

DAN You expert have something with this post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177560/page3

jjk2
jjk2  

this thread starter is what i call "Class A DUmbshit"

prasxz
prasxz  

hi

hi Dan,

don't be angry ...it's only joking pal ...like the title of this thread "Traders Joking"

===================

PRADIP RUPARELIA
PRADIP RUPARELIA  

Exceptional Hypothetical backtests E A results

Hi Folks

Please advise the drawbacks in buying such systems as advertised.How is such low drawdown and high profit achieved by E A coders.

Have they used the spread...?

Auto Trading Solutions

Can somebody compile an E A like this for me?

El Cid

Константин
Константин  

There is a chance that they use null bar, there is a problem in MetaTrader tester which allows EA to see the future.

jlpi
jlpi  

I would say that they use some inefficencies of the backtester.

For instance if you look at trades 667 to 683 you will see that in something like 10 minutes thay will have many times the same successfull trade as if the price was oscillating during 10 minutes in the 30 pips range covered by the order.

I have not analysed the price in detail during that period (I think it is not worth the time spent) but in my opinion it is very unlikely that the price did actualy that.