Traders joking, the beginning - page 18

Bob Davids
Bob Davids  
ryanklefas:
Hey David! Come join the fun! I'll send you the Delta9 EA so we can both brag about how great it is and leave everybody else out in the cold!

Are you serious?! I have tonnes of EA with that kind of backtest equity curve, but I'm not sure whether they're delta 9.

slakdfhlksahfklashdfl!!!!

Regards

David

ryanklefas
ryanklefas  
davidke20:
Are you serious?! I have tonnes of EA with that kind of backtest equity curve, but I'm not sure whether they're delta 9.

slakdfhlksahfklashdfl!!!!

Regards

David

My Delta9 is extra speZial! You can't get it from anywhere, not even from Bluto. Guaranteed to make you a millionaire over-night, or your money back!

Bob Davids
Bob Davids  
ryanklefas:
My Delta9 is extra speZial! You can't get it from anywhere, not even from Bluto. Guaranteed to make you a millionaire over-night, or your money back!

alright, i had enough fun. i'm outta here. i dont have delta 9, but i have some curve fitted EA, and also some of them can exploit the demo server to make good profit on demo account. seriously, i'm still depending on my finger to finger a few pips everyday to make my living. good luck ryan.

askhfksdhfsldflshdf!!!!!!!(damn, i'm addicted to add these few lines everytime)

Regards

David

Tarpan
Tarpan  
ryanklefas:

Hey Ryan

One night test, one pair

I have called Super Delta. Tks for sharing !!!!

Files:
BrunoFX
BrunoFX  

A large discussion with any ea to be tested or of the statements with A

to validate

ryanklefas
ryanklefas  

Guaranteed Million. Not.

Here's the EA. Further updates will cost you a pretty penny. Visit my website:

www.suckerinvestor.com

BrunoFX
BrunoFX  

Hello ryanklefas,

can you give more details: tf+crosses. best adjustments thank you.

MrMarketz
MrMarketz  

Delta 10!!!!!

ryanklefas:
Here's the EA. Further updates will cost you a pretty penny. Visit my website: www.suckerinvestor.com

Ryan,

Are the rumors true that you and Bluto are teaming up to make the Holy Grail of all ea's.... the infamous

DELTA 10

Dan (or John if you prefer), myself, corn holer, and she-banged got first dibs on helping with the forward testing

ryanklefas
ryanklefas  

Don't waste your time with this thread. I'm screwing with you.

It will work on any time frame, any market, any where, even in the kitchen. Just make sure that you get in at the right time or you won't make any money.

ryanklefas
ryanklefas  
Mr.Marketz:
Ryan,

Are the rumors true that you and Bluto are teaming up to make the Holy Grail of all ea's.... the infamous

DELTA 10

Delta10? Pleeeeez....

I'm not even going to waste my time with Delta10. I'm working on Delta11.