Phoenix is here!

Edited==================

Thank you very much Hendrick

I ma second one in your subject

Could you please show us yore statement ?

im in too

hope it great

Hi Hendrick,

Congratulation on the birth of Phoenix! And many thanks for sharing it with the rest of us . As usual, I will do forward testing to find the suitable settings.

Anyway, based on your findings, what is the best setting for Phoenix?

p/s: Thanx for your PM.

-RJ1-

RJ1:
Hi Hendrick,

Congratulation on the birth of Phoenix! And many thanks for sharing it with the rest of us . As usual, I will do forward testing to find the suitable settings.

Anyway, based on your findings, what is the best setting for Phoenix?

p/s: Thanx for your PM.

-RJ1-

Hi,

See txt-file for my settings. TF=M15. Pairs: USDCHF, USDJPY, EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD.

If one of you guys can test different pairs? I'm very curious how Phoenix is doing with other pairs!

The times in the settings are Local Times and they are for GMT+2. In the manual you can find how to convert it to other time-zones.

Files:

hassan2:
Thank you very much Hendrick

I ma second one in your subject

Could you please show us yore statement ?

Hi Hassan!

Due to testing I've opened new accounts several times a day, so I can't show you a statement yet. But for today I saw Phoenix made a couple of nice trades that Firebird didn't make! From Wednesday next week (my vacation starts) I will let run Phoenix and Firebird next to each other. So after that (3 weeks) I will have a good comparison between these two.

Yeah Phoenix is already to launch.Cant wait to test it.

Thanks Hendrick

I want to know if there are any problem if I sell / buy for 24 hours , and do I have to put the indicator in the chart to make the EA work very well ?!

I mean , can I just but the EA and sleep

Great stuff!

presumably for GMT+0 I'll subtract 2 from each of the time settings, including the gamble time?

also, a final trade time of 20 means I can switch off the PC at 8pm and all trades placed would close automatically, right?

Finally, the pheonixIND presumably defines a safe area as between +/-50??

Looking forward to forward testing!

i have never use any restrictions for certain times of the day when trading, thus i never came across this very strange behavior:

according to the MT4 programming manual the LocalTime() function as used in the Phoenix EA should return the local time of my computer.

it's now around 11:25AM. the wierd thing is that the function returns 18:20PM which is the time of the trading server (InterbankFX = GMT).

this would mean that LocalTime() "localtime", it's more likely "servertime"

anybody else the same ???

AZBOfin

Reason: