ASCTrend system - page 25

newdigital:
EURUSD.

I looked at H4/D1 informational template and final breakout levels are too far from the price now.

But some breakout is possible:

for long: 1.2826 and next one is 1.2832.

It is choppy market now for H4 timeframe with the levels below 1.2869 and above 1.2791. Besides all the indicators are conflictng between each other. Just want to day that it is oversold market according to the ocsillators, uptrend concerning Ichinoku indicator and downtrend concerning CMO (momentum) indicator.

Trading M5 template and informational M5 template.

It was sell signal yesterday. And it was exit from sell already and correctional buy (probable finishing).

USDCHF.

The same with EURUSD: according to H4/D1 informational template the final breakout levels are too far from the price now.

Market is reversing to uptrend. Almost reversed.

Breakout cases for long: 1.2470

For short: 1.2384

USDCHF is trying to break 1.2470 for long: breakout case was already on M1, M5 and M15 timeframe. So just wait for final H4 (breakout is coming first on M1, then on M5 and so on and because of that it is not surprice for us).

Trading M5 template and informational M5 template.

Short (downtrend) signal was today. The price crossed 3rd profit target.

As USDCHF pair is the leading one (i mean USDCHF/EURUSD so USDCHF is the leading) so we may expect short for EURUSD soon.

Why USDCHF was stopped moving to uptrend? Price was stopped by resistance line (1.2470). We may see it from the image.

And please look at M5 images attached:

- USDCHF is going long (uptrend). If no any breakout so we should exit soon.

- And EURUSD is going long (uptrend) as well. In the same time! M5 timeframe! Of course this long for EURUSD was from yesterday and not confirmed by other indicators today. But anyway it is interesting case.

It means that USDCHF is really leading pair now.

Files:

Our estimation was right: breakout cases for GBPUSD and for USDCHF are going on right now.

We may see my statements on this thread where I traded all 4 pairs simultaniously using this system. But I traded just 1 or 2 pairs and other pairs I traded just intuitively. Because of demo account you know ...

But it is very difficult to trade 4 pairs with system on real account. So I may suggest to trade just one pair only.

In the beginning of the day I am writing everything on the paper: breakout, levels, everything. You may see previous posts about how to do it. For all 4 pairs. And then you trade just 1 pair only looking on the 4 pairs all the time.

If your local time is GMT + or - 3 hours so you may trade GBPUSD and USDCHF in trading ours (8 to 18 for example).

If your local time is very different from GMT so you may trade EURUSD and USDJPY on your local time. But please note that we should look at the all 4 pairs even if we are trading one pair only.

All our expectation was met: it was more than +180 pips in profit.

All the pairs should have exit some time ago and correctional trend is going on right now (and almost finished for some pairs as well). Look at the images attached.

newdigital:
All our expectation was met: it was more than +180 pips in profit. All the pairs should have exit some time ago and correctional trend is going on right now (and almost finished for some pairs as well). Look at the images attached.

What are those 2 SQUARE indicators on those images? Any links on those? ;;)

I LOVE

I am testing this system. All the rules are posted on this thread as well with description, live trading, statements and so on.

newdigital:
I am testing this system. All the rules are posted on this thread as well with description, live trading, statements and so on.

Hmmm, I've had a look at those indys but I still can't find the one I am interested in. ;/ This one (the actual square):

Diam0nd:
Hmmm, I've had a look at those indys but I still can't find the one I am interested in. ;/ This one (the actual square):

It is trading template. To enter.

newdigital:
It is trading template. To enter.

But templates use indicators, am I correct? Meaning that an template can only use indicators that are in the /indicators/ folder (it cant have any that are not "installed" in the MT). Anyhow, thanks for the answer

I LOVE

Diam0nd:
But templates use indicators, am I correct? Meaning that an template can only use indicators that are in the /indicators/ folder (it cant have any that are not "installed" in the MT). Anyhow, thanks for the answer

I LOVE

Yes.

This system based on standard indicators. Basicly. Generally. There are no any new or exotic indicators here. Just 3 template and some rules to trade.

BTW I traded live with this system and posted the statements. This system works.

But there are different rules for some cases and not one template is using to decide about "to trade or not to trade".

I am not trading the second day now too busy with elite section sorting everything.

But I looked at the templates to see what is going on now:

- EURUSD: correctional buy was finished already and sell did not start yet.

- GBPUSD: sell order is going on right now. Not exit yet.

- USDCHF: correctional sell was finished and buy is just started. But not yet because price did not cross blue line on the main window of trading template.

- USDJPY: correctional sell was finished and buy did not start yet.

Files:
eurusd1.gif  26 kb
gbpusd1.gif  28 kb
usdjpy1.gif  27 kb
usdchf1.gif  26 kb
Reason: