Phoenix is here! - page 15

Files:

Hi Hendrick,

Good job with the new version 2.1!

Could you please update post #1 with the link to the new EA. It's going to make everybody's life easier in finding it.

AZBOfin

Henrick,

So you will be using the phoenixv2.txt file you posted above?

jet:
Henrick, So you will be using the phoenixv2.txt file you posted above?

Yes. I will use it for the coming three weeks.

Just one day with Phoenix 2.1 (Time-filters, SL=42, TP=18, TS=0).

Files:

Hendrick:
Just one day with Phoenix 2.1 (Time-filters, SL=42, TP=18, TS=0).

Please, tell me you TimeFilters settings

Thanks!

Yauhen:
Please, tell me you TimeFilters settings Thanks!

Hi Yauhen,

It's somewhere in this thread. There's also a manual to convert my time-settings to your own time-zone.

Hendrick,

Regarding your lot size = 1, does that equate to a full standard lot or a mini-lot? On another note, your explanation of time zones conversion was very helpful. Ultimately, I realized conversion for me was very simple as I am here in Hawaii and exactly 12hrs difference from your location. As an fyi, this mornings Forex break in several currencies caused 4 positions taken by Phoenix 2.0 to end up as losses. But then, I had the EA set to 24hr trading. Before that, I had 2 losses in 7.

R,

Alan

Hendrick,

I've reduced your time settings by 2 for each of the phoenix versions (I'm based in UK but use FXDD and MIG) and am getting nearly all losers compared to your wins.

Phoenix

HI everyone,

I just started on this thead Monday and started forward testing Tuesday and have had good success so far with V1.1 (see attached), I will continue to test for another week and will get up to speed on the newer versions.

There is another ea forward testing witih Phoenix with Magic #1000

I want to thank Hendrick for this EA, I think you got a winner.

tks,

Leighton

Files:
Reason: