Phoenix is here! - page 34

Hi Hendrick! can you post your setings for USDJPY from championship?

Спасибо (Spasibo)

Hendrick:
That's strange! Maybe you should try a demo-account at neuimex.com. I use their demo-accounts to test a lot of pairs all at once and had never the problem you described.

I will try it on demo account at neuimex.com.

Thanks

Oligarh:
Hi Hendrick! can you post your setings for USDJPY from championship? Спасибо (Spasibo)

Hi,

USDJPY settings from the contest:

SMAPeriod = 7;

SMA2Bars = 14;

Percent = 0.0032;

TakeProfit = 42;

StopLoss = 84;

TrailingStop = 0;

OSMAFast = 5;

OSMASlow = 30;

OSMASignal = 2;

EnvelopePeriod = 2;

Fast_Period = 25;

Slow_Period = 15;

DVBuySell = 0.003;

DVStayOut = 0.024;

Thanks, Hendrick.

Thanks for the settings.

I'm very happy that you're in the #2 spot now. Much success in the days to come.

Hendrick:
Hi,

USDJPY settings from the contest:

SMAPeriod = 7;

SMA2Bars = 14;

Percent = 0.0032;

TakeProfit = 42;

StopLoss = 84;

TrailingStop = 0;

OSMAFast = 5;

OSMASlow = 30;

OSMASignal = 2;

EnvelopePeriod = 2;

Fast_Period = 25;

Slow_Period = 15;

DVBuySell = 0.003;

DVStayOut = 0.024;

Weird!

There I was, sitting behind my screen and waiting for the outcome of the Nonfarm Employment Change and its effect on Phoenix in the CONTEST. I had an open SELL for the USDJPY when the price starts dropping. So trade closed in profit. And then suddenly Phoenix went LONG with 5 Lots while the price was still dropping. Ok, I thought, this is his first mistake. But to my surprise the price went up like a rocket. In only 21 seconds it made a profit of

$ 1.774! Never seen this before! I made Phoenix myself but sometimes I really don't understand how it makes its decisions!

Wish me luck, because tomorrow I have an interview with the organisation of the CONTEST. I'm already a little bit shaky now!

great job

Hendrick you are doing great. i wish you luck. keep doing a great championship.

Pedro Echenagucia

Hendrick:
There I was, sitting behind my screen and waiting for the outcome of the Nonfarm Employment Change and its effect on Phoenix in the CONTEST. I had an open SELL for the USDJPY when the price starts dropping. So trade closed in profit. And then suddenly Phoenix went LONG with 5 Lots while the price was still dropping. Ok, I thought, this is his first mistake. But to my surprise the price went up like a rocket. In only 21 seconds it made a profit of

$ 1.774! Never seen this before! I made Phoenix myself but sometimes I really don't understand how it makes its decisions!

Wish me luck, because tomorrow I have an interview with the organisation of the CONTEST. I'm already a little bit shaky now!

pelele79:
Hendrick you are doing great. i wish you luck. keep doing a great championship. Pedro Echenagucia

Thanks a lot Pedro! But we have still a long time to go.

Hendrick:

Looking forward to reading your interview. I think that its wonderful that you are #2 with sound MM and not just opening orders with no stoplosses which is very dangerous with real money.

Great job through nfp!

Hi Hendrick

First I do wish you luck for your interview with the championship organisers; but really you don't need luck P4.2 is clearly excellent.

Second regarding the question of optimising the settings for each currency pair I remember that Gerard van Woggelum at http://www.stockguru.nl/ has software (actually the work of Harry Broeders harry@hc11.demon.nl ) which generates upper and lower envelopes that are automatically optimised using DSP technology. His so called 'guru' lines are worth looking at I think. Perhaps Holland has a specially good environment for trading software developers

best wishes

jamesoscar:
Hi Hendrick

First I do wish you luck for your interview with the championship organisers; but really you don't need luck P4.2 is clearly excellent.

Second regarding the question of optimising the settings for each currency pair I remember that Gerard van Woggelum at http://www.stockguru.nl/ has software (actually the work of Harry Broeders harry@hc11.demon.nl ) which generates upper and lower envelopes that are automatically optimised using DSP technology. His so called 'guru' lines are worth looking at I think. Perhaps Holland has a specially good environment for trading software developers

best wishes

thanks james! very interesting!

Reason: