Phoenix is here! - page 19

HI ,

Just wondering can we use any trend indicator like MACD or RSI with this EA...??

Thanks

Babar

pzh:
Hello Hendrick

Thanks for your good job and thanks again for sharing it .

I am able to do back test , but not by MT tester , by my own written expert that do it tick by tick and 1m chart based . The results are same as forward test .

Please discouse what do your expert inputs in a sentence for every of them .

This will allow me to costemize it and find the best settings.

I will share you results too.

Best Regards

PZH

Hi,

At this moment I have my holydays (I'm writing this from a internet-cafe in Bangkok) so I can't give you an explanation of all the settings. If you have the time I will do this as soon I have returned (11/8). There is a manual in this thread for Phoenix that could help you for the moment.

wackena

do you use M15 charts or M30 charts?

Wackena:
I started 2 demos on Phoenix v2.1 on July 19 ~16:30 GMT on eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/jpy, usd/chf, aud/usd, eur/gbp, eur/jpy. $5.000 Demos and MM=true, WantToGamble=true.

1st demo - tp=60, sl=55, ts=18. Same timefilters as Hendirck set to EST.

6 wins - no loses - 1 breakeven. Profit = $279.74. (it should be noted that for the 1st 14 hours, I was only running eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/jpy, usd/chf)

2nd demo - tp=18, sl=42, ts=0. Same timefilters.

8 wins - no loses. Profit = $305.05

What I find interesting about using the ts is that when it can, it adjusts the sl to a point above the Buy entry point or below the Sell entry point. When successful in doing this by the OrderModify function, it makes sure of profits on that order. On Demo 1 above, the 6 wins consist of 5 sl profits and 1 tp profit. COOL.

Wackena

To wackena :

How many lots you use each opened pos ?

Thanks

State Phoenix2.1 . Last 2 days. Great result

Continue testing next week!

Files:

Yauhen:
State Phoenix2.1 . Last 2 days. Great result Continue testing next week!

Can you please post your setting ans the Time frame you are using on charts...please also tell us what GMT you are...

THanks

Babar

Yauhen:
TF 15 my GMT+2

can you please post your settings....

thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Can you please post your setting ans the Time frame you are using on charts...please also tell us what GMT you are...

THanks

Babar

TF 15

my GMT+2

Files:

babarmughal:
can you please post your settings....

thanks

Babar

see my previous post

bao1980:
do you use M15 charts or M30 charts?