OneDailyTrade EA - page 15

theone555:
I will test it on real account here - http://www.fxcentral.org/real/

hello,

can you tell me what setting did you used?...

today i am just look this EA(its look incredible EA!!!)) n from today i will make forward testing.

thanx n regards

Is anyone still testing this system? Seemed to have a lot of potential.

I have tested this EA with a demo account since I never believe in backtesting results. The EA does have some potential, but I feel the S/L suggested and the trades it triggers are just too risky. I would recommend you just follow the rules of the EA rather than using the EA for trades, you will have a better entry point.... I just do not hav ethe time to play with settings that much, and just went with the recommended..... If someone could post their settings from a live account, that would be great....

Hi holyguy7

Do you still use this EA?

What are the results?

Smeden

hi, can somebody modify so that this EA does not close the previous trade but keep on opening the trade until it reACHES tP OR TRAILING SL

THX

Currently, I am not testing this EA. It has potential and can be profitable with the proper settings and currency pairs. Probably the best pairs are the trending pairs:

USDJPY, USDCHF, EURUSD, GBPUSD and GBPJPY

I would not use other currency pairs with this EA. Try to test settings and see how you do.

Good luck.

Reason: